This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Woodgears.ca

edited April 2016 in Everything Else
It's a shame that a woodworker like Matthias doesn't typically earn more than those on Wall Street.
Post edited by brad_h on

Comments

• edited April 2016
    ?
    More context, please?
    Is there some news on this guy, or are you just advertising him?
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • The context being contained in books like "Shopcraft is Soulcraft" and "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance." Also, sort of a reaction to a recent podcast about wages and early retirement. Might even want throw in Marxism :-)

• Marxist methodology originally used economic and sociopolitical inquiry to analyze and critique the development of capitalism and the role of class struggle in systemic economic change. According to Marxist analysis, class conflict within capitalism arises due to intensifying contradictions between highly productive mechanized and socialized production performed by the proletariat, and private ownership and appropriation of the surplus product in the form of surplus value (profit) by a small minority of private owners called the bourgeoisie.
  • AUTOMATED ALERT: This is the automated crazy person warning signal. Please be advised that there are increased levels of nonsensical posts in this thread. Please take care when reading.
  • It's a shame, because woodgears.ca is actually really cool. It's the website of an amateur woodworker, Mathias Wandel. Probably the coolest thing is the tool he invented, the pantorouter: http://woodgears.ca/pantorouter/
  • Hmm. This account was created in January 2014. It's not spam. It also tried to cleverly appear as we leave for pax. I'll see how it is in the morning.
  • Apreche said:

Hmm. This account was created in January 2014. It's not spam. It also tried to cleverly appear as we leave for pax. I'll see how it is in the morning.

The long con.
  • MATATAT said:

Apreche said:

Hmm. This account was created in January 2014. It's not spam. It also tried to cleverly appear as we leave for pax. I'll see how it is in the morning.

The long con.
    No, it's only three days.
  • edited April 2016
    I'm dumb
    Post edited by Andrew on