This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX Aus 2016

Tickets go on sale on the 8th of December AEDT. Early-bird ends 24th of December.

Comments

• Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll be in Melbourne tomorrow. Kookaburra theatre, again, right next to Gamespot theatre, Diversity lounge, and the VR freeplay area. If someone sees Andrew creeping around in there, invite him out for drinks.
  • I'll be there tomorrow as well. PAX!
  • It's so weird and horrible for there to be a PAX happening that I'm not at. Seeing it play out on twitter and in the forum...

This is what it's like to be other people.

I'm going to Aus again in 2017.
  • The 7th PAX ever, and the 3rd PAX since 2008 that I will not be at...
  • I've been to one more PAX than Scott. =P
  • Apreche said:

The 7th PAX ever, and the 3rd PAX since 2008 that I will not be at...

Rym said:

This is what it's like to be other people.

Oh, I don't know, it could be worse.

• If someone gets me a cat pin, I will reimburse you. Make you something awesome, etc.

• LOL I just finished my final University assignment time to pack before I sleep for liek 3 hours then leave for the airport.
  • Congratulations, Prad; your timing is impeccable ;)

So, I guess an extended FRCF Google Hangout is in order this year, as before?
  • Works for me :D Hope to bump into a few of you again this year!
  • Stream will start at 7:30PM New York time.

https://www.twitch.tv/pax
  • That feel when the cookie brigade is open for business on the other side of the world.

• Are they all ANZAC biscuits?
  • MATATAT said:

Are they all ANZAC biscuits?

No they are all sorts but I couldn't even see them this year, usually I buy an entire box of whatever and share it around but I guess they were getting sold out before getting to tabletop.

VR freeplay was pretty great, also had a legit jump scare moment when I emerged from crouching behind some sand bags and looking directly down the barrel of a tank.

The Aperture science type demo was probably the most polished.

I've got to give it to the Vive between what was on display for Oculus and Vive.