This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of the Forum

edited July 2006 in Forum Stuff
So I thought that even thought Rym and Scott have an incredible amount of intraweb surfing prowess, they will never be able to catch all the wonderfulness the web has to offer. This thread will be dedicated to all the awesomeness teh internet has to offer, be it videos, games, pictures, articles, and anything else. Feel free to post whatever!

I suppose I will start off first.

Student gets in deep shit for stealing laptop.

Comments

• edited July 2006
    So I thought that even thought Rym and Scott have an incredible amount of intraweb surfing prowess, they will never be able to catch all the wonderfulness the web has to offer. This thread will be dedicated to all the awesomeness teh internet has to offer, be it videos, games, pictures, articles, and anything else. Feel free to post whatever!

I suppose I will start off first.

Student gets in deep shit for stealing laptop.
    HAHAHA! I saw that years ago when it was new!
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Not only is that old as hell, but the professor was lying. ^_~
  • An article for this website was posted here a while ago, but I think that this website deserves mention of its own. Sydlexia has reviews of a lot of old stuff from the eighties and early nineties, including a review of MASK and some very bad old games. I recommend taking a look.
  • edited July 2006
    He starts off saying Microsoft noticed when there were two copies of "the same version" of windows installed? WTF? That's just crazy.
    Post edited by GauntletWizard on
  • Microsoft can notice that! Dear God no! They are going to come and get me for every single copy of windows I've ever had!