This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Andrew vs Jason Battleground (Formerly "Changing your username...?")

Comments

• Woot! I didn't realize this and have been wanting to change it. ^_^ Now I'll have to get used to some of the other member's name changes. Just don't change your avatar.
  • Yay, I get to change it to my newer screen name! I feel so happy now! (I don't really like The Pro X 20)
    Anyways, like Ro said, "woot!"
  • We should have a sticky thread where everyone can post when they change there user name.
  • GIR! Why was there Bacon in the Soap!
    I MADE IT MY SELF!
  • edited February 2008
    GIR! Why was there Bacon in the Soap!
    I MADE IT MY SELF!
    Zim - "Gir! Remember with your brain: you must behave like a HUMAN dog monster. Human dogs don't speak!"

Gir - "Oooooohhhh."

Zim - "Now go answer the doorbell."

Gir - "*Various unintelligible noises*"
    We should have a sticky thread where everyone can post when they change there user name.
    Why not just use the "Identify Yourself" thread? You can just edit your old post to say "I used to be _____, and changed my username to ______ on __/__/__."
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • I am now just plain Viga. I couldn't think of anything humorous to put. I like it much better though!

<---lamer.
  • Yeah, streamlining the username sounds like a good idea. Everyone refers to me as Thane, so Thane I shall be.
  • I also now go by "kiwi". ;)
  • I am not going to keep my username as "BaconintheSoap" (it was only changed as a joke) but I am up to suggestions for a new username.
  • I changed my name several times since I became a menber.

First I was chemical bass, then cielmort, then it's something I forgot, now it's the wired.
  • Woot! I didn't realize this and have been wanting to change it. ^_^ Now I'll have to get used to some of the other member's name changes. Just don't change your avatar.
    As in Ensign Ro Laren?
    As in Ensign Ro Laren?
    No, as in my most common nickname. ROchelle.
  • edited February 2008
    ROfl
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • I changed my name a long time ago. Nothing new to me.
  • I(WiP) have joined the name gang...
  • OH MY GOD STOP IT WIP

It was bad enough when you changed your god damn avatar!! =(
  • OH MY GOD STOP IT WIP
    It was bad enough when you changed your god damn avatar!! =(
    From Bullet Bill to Mario, now Bowser. I like them all. Now if it was Yoshi, it would rock hard.
  • Streamlining the names seems like a great use. Although, mine is quite streamlined already...
  • edited February 2008
    My username's already exactly the way I want it, so I can't join in on the streamlining fun. :( Oh well, I at least changed my avatar, since the Jigoku Shoujo one I had before is one that I made for-freaking-ever ago.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • I(WiP) have joined the name gang...
    I (thaneofcawdor) have joined the your name gang.
  • I (thaneofcawdor) have joined theyourname gang.
    As leader of the gang, I declare war on the Jasons!
  • I really struggled with this. I wanted to be "cool" and "hip", but in the end I listened too much to my publicist and strayed too far from my roots.

I can't change who I am though, and I want to get back to my roots, so I'd appreciate it if from now on you refer to me by my given name, "HungryJoe Mellencamp"
  • I really struggled with this. I wanted to be "cool" and "hip", but in the end I listened too much to my publicist and strayed too far from my roots.

I can't change who I am though, and I want to get back to my roots, so I'd appreciate it if from now on you refer to me by my given name, "HungryJoe Mellencamp"
    You got it cougar.
  • I (thaneofcawdor) have joined theyourname gang.
    As leader of the gang, I declare war on the Jasons!
    The Jasons arm photon torpedoes and ready phaser banks. Shields are at maximum output and scanners have been set at maximal efficiency.
  • edited February 2008
    Whose side should I be on? Who wants a Colonel to lead them into battle? (The full version of my name is Colonel Aardvark Fireball)
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • The Jasons arm photon torpedoes and ready phaser banks. Shields are at maximum output and scanners have been set at maximal efficiency.
    I was thinking more along the lines of a Montague/Capulet type of fight...
  • The Jasons arm photon torpedoes and ready phaser banks. Shields are at maximum output and scanners have been set at maximal efficiency.
    What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Andrewolio; look upon thy death!
    I don't think Trekkie Jason can do that sort of thing. ^_~
  • What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Andrewolio; look upon thy death!
    I bite my thumb at you, sir!
  • What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Andrewolio; look upon thy death!
    I bite my thumb at you thee, sir!