This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Andrew vs Jason Battleground (Formerly "Changing your username...?")

Comments

• Does anyone need to buy some time with a child? I'm good for suicide missions.
  • My bretheren! Tonight we dine in...Mcdonnals!

What? War funding takes most of my money.
  • Does anyone need to buy some time with a child? I'm good for suicide missions.
    Suicide missions eh? So...want to be Andrew V?
    Suicide missions eh? So...want to be Andrew V?
    Hells yeah!
    *Name change!*
  • My army is growing...I am pleased.

BTW, I'm playing Jason in Days of Ruin right now.
  • I hope you don't mind my bit of "originality". I like adding "Absent" to things.
  • Ok, Andrews. Listen up. Everyone who wishes to join the Andrews, place (Andrew) in front of your user name.

Example: (Andrew)WaterIsPoison

This way we don't get mixed up.
  • Ok, Andrews. Listen up. Everyone who wishes to join the Andrews, place (Andrew) in front of your user name.

Example: (Andrew)WaterIsPoison

This way we don't get mixed up.
    AM I DOING IT RIGHT???
  • I'm actually named 'Andrew'...does that mean extra points? (Are there points?)

Read: He is beating the fucking shit out of me, thanks to an early gambit with a submarine and me spending too much money on jets.

Read: He is beating the fucking shit out of me, thanks to an early gambit with a submarine and me spending too much money on jets.
    Yeah, one jet is usually enough.
  • I have joined the side of the winners. To arms!

Our catch phrase should be: We'll sue you!
  • Fuck the Andrews.
  • Your end is now Jasons! Hail the Andrew army!
  • Nous vous blesserons, les Jasons!
  • Your mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!
  • Lancer la vache!!
    *MOO!*
  • Pour la victorie!
  • YES! YES, MY MINIONS! SPREAD DARKNESS OVER THE LAND! SOON THE LIGHT WILL BE EXTINGUISHED AND WE SHALL REIGN IN DARKNESS SUPREME FOR ETERNITY! RELEASE THE FLYING MONKEYS!
  • Don't listen to his lies. I am the supreme tactician! I have defeated him with the might of Andrew in a battle of skills and wit (Days of Ruin). He is made of fail.
  • I just wanted him to think he's won. In reality, I was merely laying a trap the likes of which he will not see until too late. His foot is already in the noose! He fell for one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against Jason when death is on the line!
  • This is why I love this forum.
    :D
  • Ah, but have you spent years building up a resistance to Iocane powder? (This forum is the best :p)
    But who cares? FOR JASON!
  • I can't trust either of you now.
  • I'm sorry! I take back my love!
  • edited February 2008
    This thread has a new, more appropriate topic.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • This thread has an new, more appropriate topic.
    Become an new topic.
  • The sovereign state of Normalnamistan can no longer stand idly by as Jasonia and Andremany engage in a self-destructive war. To that end, we are placing an embargo on punchlines and the :D emoticon until such time that both sides come to the table for a peaceful solution to this violence.
  • FOR THE JASON! RISE, MY COMRADES, TO VICTORY!