This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Andrew vs Jason Battleground (Formerly "Changing your username...?")

Comments

• I thought I'd cobble together this little graphic to clear up a few issues:

Think about it, Jasons. It's never too late to join the winning team.
  • Wow. I never been so glad to be a Drew.
  • Yes! Andrew is Buddy Christ! Woot!
  • If Andrew is Jesus, would that not mean that he does not exist?
    Therefore, the Jasons, by merely existing, win by default.

VICTORY!
  • If Andrew is Jesus, would that not mean that he does not exist?
    Therefore, the Jasons, by merely existing, win by default.

VICTORY!
    Logic for the win.
  • Sylar is cooler than Jesus, and Jason was the original red ranger.

I endorse Jason.
  • edited February 2008
    I'm getting immense enjoyment from just sitting back and watching my peeps kick Andrew's peeps in the nutsacks (or female equivalent -- we're equal opportunity destroyers here). It's like we're in high school gym class, and all the awesome players volunteered to be on my team.

The rest of you could be awesome, too. Just switch sides. You know you want to be with the winners. Don't get stuck being the fat kid who has to be goalie.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I'm getting immense enjoyment from just sitting back and watching my peeps kick Andrew's peeps in the nutsacks.
    Oh yeah, we're all shaking with fear at the beat down we're receiving right now. I mean, the response to my earlier post, about how since Jesus doesn't exist, therefore Andrew doesn't exist - ohmigod! Some dude said it, so it must be true! Come back, Andrew, I still believe in you! Surely that argument couldn't be demolished by pointing out that Sylar doesn't exist either, could it?

No, sir, I doff my cap to you and your think-tank, your cadre of intellectual giants, your rag-tag fleet of mental dreadnoughts. Us poor Andrews must content ourselves with our good looks, raw talent, attractive partners, and enormous e-penises. Such is our burden.
  • edited February 2008
    Hear now the word of Jason:

And I will execute judgments upon the Andrewites; and they shall know that I [am] the JASON.
    Therefore thus saith the Lord JASON; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Andrew, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate; and they of Andrew shall fall by the sword.
    And I will lay my vengeance upon Andrew by the hand of my people the Awesomians: and they shall do to Andrew according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord JASON.
    Thus saith the Lord JASON; Because the Andrewites have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy [it] for the old hatred;
    Therefore thus saith the Lord JASON; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Andrewites, and I will cut off the power to their Wiis, and destroy their Wii-motes, and yea, their XBOX 360s shall know the red cirlce of death;
    And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Whoever hath ears, let him hear.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Ok, I've been away for a week and then I come back to this. What exactly, is the point of this thread?
  • Ok, I've been away for a week and then I come back to this. What exactly, is the point of this thread?
    Apparently, Sail started shitting bricks after I changed my user name.
  • I got that part, "What has this become?" would have been a better question.
  • I got that part, "What has this become?" would have been a better question.
    This has just become a silly thread consisting of two sides trying to insult each other into oblivion. We should probably keep a running tab on insults and who is on which side just to see who is "winning".
  • edited February 2008
    Dear last four posts:

You are over thinking this whole thing.

Sincerely,
    Sail

P.S. Person formerly known as L Lawliet, your frequent username changes are still annoying.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • How was I over analyzing this thread? I just said it was silly.
  • edited February 2008
    P.S. Person formerly known as L Lawliet, your frequent username changes are still annoying.
    Sorry. D:

/name changing
    Post edited by whatever on
  • How was I over analyzing this thread? I just said it was silly.
    Just the sort of thing a 'Drew would say >_>
  • My name.. is Anderson.
  • Fuck the Jasons! The Andrews will prevail! Prepare the cockboats!
  • Fuck the Jasons! The Andrews will prevail! Prepare the cockboats!
    I think this means that we win. YOUR LEADER HAS DEFECTED! SURRENDER JASONS!
  • I think this means that we win. YOUR LEADER HAS DEFECTED! SURRENDER JASONS!
    Nevar!

Confused! *shoots everything and everyone*
  • edited February 2008
    Jason and Andrew are nothing but powerless figureheads now! Throw off the oppressive chains! Join me in true freedom!

Post edited by Sail on
  • edited February 2008
    Phr33d0m. 4eva.

Post edited by Eryn on
  • Person formerly known as L Lawliet, your frequent username changes are still annoying.
    lol @ irony
  • How is that ironic?