This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Probably not going to be an 080422 show

edited April 2008 in GeekNights
I got home from work late. Rym, knowing this, ran off somewhere rather than waste his time. I highly doubt there will be a show tonight.

Comments

• Just walk around the house for 30 minutes with your laptop and a mic plugged in. Post that as tonights episode. It will get rave reviews.
  • Just walk around the house for 30 minutes with your laptop and a mic plugged in. Post that as tonights episode. It will get rave reviews.
    Haha, no.
  • edited April 2008
    How about a "10 things I hate about Rym" show?

Again, rave reviews would ensue.
    Post edited by Σπεκωσποκ on
  • Fuck. I have a field trip tomorrow and was hoping to listen to today's show during the long bus ride. >:U RYM!!
  • Meh, it happens. It builds up more anticipation for Wednesday's TMR/NYCC show.

Yes, torture the masses with your lack of episode tonight! MHAHAHAH! *smiles evilly*
  • Tough shit.
  • Meh, it happens. It builds up more anticipation for Wednesday's TMR/NYCC show.

Yes, torture the masses with your lack of episode tonight! MHAHAHAH! *smiles evilly*
    The geeknights zombies will have been released! OH NOES!
    Pity Scrym never continued the Zombies Series.
  • Fuck. I have a field trip tomorrow and was hoping to listen to today's show during the long bus ride. >:U RYM!!
    You could, I don't know, socialize. Talk to girls. You know, I remember making out in buses was a highlight on high school field trips.
  • I remember making out in buses was a highlight on high school field trips.
    Whoa! What field trip was this? The last field trip bus ride I remembered was the art trip and I got to sit next to a girl who was...nice...but didn't talk to much with me. But since her back was towards me the whole time, she was talking to freinds, there was a...good veiw.
  • I remember making out in buses was a highlight on high school field trips.
    Whoa! What field trip was this? The last field trip bus ride I remembered was the art trip and I got to sit next to a girl who was...nice...but didn't talk to much with me. But since her back was towards me the whole time, she was talking to freinds, there was a...good veiw.
    Ok. Here is how it goes: Do not expect girls to just talk to you. Take the initiative and start the conversation yourself.
  • edited April 2008
    I have aphonia, you jerks.

Kidding, of course. The thing about the school I go to is that, on field trips, girls on one end of the bus, while the boys sit on the opposite end. Terrible, I know.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Think with portals: Walk back and sit with them.
  • Kidding, of course. The thing about the school I go to is that, on field trips, girls on one end of the bus, while the boys sit on the opposite end. Terrible, I know.
    Good, seems like you will be the only guy with enough balls to sit next to them this time.
  • You could, I don't know, socialize. Talk to girls. You know, I remember making out in buses was a highlight on high school field trips.
    Our field trips sucked when I was in high school. Call me crazy, but hot-and-steamy peridotite-on-basalt action just wasn't enough to get me interested in a geology field trip.
  • edited April 2008
    On my last field trip I finished reading Watchmen. I'd say a bus ride well spent.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • And here I saw "yaoi" and was all excited.

You suck.
  • On my last field trip I finished reading Watchmen. I'd say a bus ride well spent.
    Just got another volume of Buddha, so that should do.
  • On my last field trip I finished reading Watchmen. I'd say a bus ride well spent.
    Just got another volume of Buddha, so that should do.
    Why don't you have SEX.

with GIRLS.

you NERD.
  • Why don't you have SEX.

with GIRLS.

you NERD.
    The seats on the bus are so small and uncomfortable.

with GIRLS.

you NERD.
    Yeah, I think that would be kind of awkward anyway.
  • Plus the _eyes_. And suspension/expelling. XD
  • Plus the _eyes_. And suspension/expelling. XD
    That can be dealt with swiftly... with fire.
  • But since her back was towards me the whole time, she was talking to friends, there was a... good view.
    That is the kind of thinking that will ensure you never get anywhere with her...

with GIRLS.

you NERD.
    That didn't stop a lot of people on the bus ride home in middle and high school. You see interesting things when the school whore lives in your neighborhood.
  • *twitches, and foams a bit from the mouth* No show?

Anyways, school trips with busses. Aaaaaaah, that meant singing with the entire class to whatever the frick was on the radio. Good stuff, good stuff, hilarious.
  • Rym,

Any chance you can put a link to your blog on www.frontrowcrew.com?
    The geeknights zombies will have been released! OH NOES!
    *twitches, and foams a bit from the mouth* No show?
    See? Told you.
  • I'm not a GeekNights zombie! I'm a zambah! I can rattle and dance for god's sake.

We have class, unlike your kind of zombies. Ain't that right Onewild? *crosses his fingers*
  • Sounds like it is time to dive into the archives again. I think I'll revisit the Mario Tennis Episode.