This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Episode 60 - Generic

edited February 2006 in Anime
Did any of you get all of our crazy inside jokes? One day we should have a contest where we say every inside joke we can think of and give a prize to whoever gets them all.

But yeah, Kage Kara Mamoru is THE stereotypical default anime. Ninjas, magic, school, cute animals, wacky bad guys, bright colors, big eyes, small mouth it's got everything. Can anyone help us think of other anime that fit the stereotype so perfectly?

Comments

• So ya roll him in powdered sugar...

FUCK.
  • See, that's why they were kicked out of their lands back in the day. You can't just batter up someone's deity and expect them to allow it.
  • Yeah, back in those days Hitler would touch people on the head and they would get up out of their wheelchairs. But now that the god is all fried up it doesn't work anymore.
  • For a second there I thought you guys were going to talk about "Kyo Kara Maoh!".
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3741
  • edited February 2006
    I've watched up to episode 3 of Rescue Wings, and I like it so far.
    And I am paranoid about spoiling anything, so I give you some warning.

One thing that I hope that they will continue to do is to not pull any punches. I think the show feels more realistic that way. Though I think that the show may give a bit too much initiative to the Japanese public, and the power of beauracracy to block essential actions in time of crisis; but it also makes the punch hurt more, which is not a bad thing.
    Post edited by Katsu on