This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your Evil Villain Plot

2»

Comments

• What's wrong about that sentence?
    Then it should have read: "They probably wouldn't hesitate to take down an escape pod that's coming straight at them."

The original implies that they would not stop their primary attack in order to eliminate a target of opportunity.
  • Then it should have read: "They probably wouldn't hesitate to take down an escape pod that's coming straight at them."

The original implies that they would not stop their primary attack in order to eliminate a target of opportunity.
    *rereads carefully* Ah damn yes. Thank you for that correction. Some things, like that, I continuously screw up.
  • edited March 2008
    I would make a series of science-fantasy movies that everyone loves. Years later, I would make a series of prequels that totally ruin the first series. In the ensuing dismay and confusion, I would unleash my army of animatronic Lincoln robots to take over the Northern U.S. You can have the South. I don't want it.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I would unleash my army of animatronic Lincoln robots to take over the Northern U.S.
    Beware my army of animatronic John Wilkes Booth robots.
  • I would unleash my army of animatronic Lincoln robots to take over the Northern U.S.
    Beware my army of animatronic John Wilkes Booth robots.
    What about my giant George Washington?
  • What about my giant George Washington?
    Giant Martha Washington.
  • What about my giant George Washington?
    Giant Martha Washington.
    I don't know, my George Washington is made of stone and was stolen from Mt. Rushmore so I really don't think that she'll win. Anyway, he has the ultimate weapon against Martha Washington: "BITCH SLAP"!
  • SONIC!? What do you have against August??