This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

edited August 2009 in Everything Else
can some one send me some information on it ive been looking for very long now but all i can find is fan made stuff

Comments

• The film you are most likely asking about is James Cameron's Avatar (I'm assuming this due to the fact that you specifically said 3D film). Now if you are asking about the live action Avatar: the Last Airbender film, the teaser trailer is available online if you search for it on Youtube or on any film trailer web site.
  • Can someone send me some information on it? I've been looking for very long now but all I can find is fan made stuff.
    If you seek information about a film, the easiest way is to check either Wikipedia, or the Internet Movie DataBase, or IMDB for short.
  • the 3D one
  • the 3D one
    Did you use IMDB or any of the the other sites Nine (I LOST COUNT) suggested?
  • iam looking at imdb atm
  • I am on probation until I learn proper grammar and spelling.
    iam lookin
    Could you use proper grammar and spelling please? I isn't very hard to do.
  • sorry i am use to useing msn type
  • sorry i am use to useing msn type
    Sorry that isn't a justifiable reason. It all concerns keyboard etiquette.
  • I'm stoked about Avatar just because once it's done, Cameron will, theoretically at least, be on to Battle Angel.
  • What are thay going to make battle angel into a 3D film.?
  • What are thay going to make battle angel into a 3D film.?
    That's the story. Though, as some have taken to saying, "no proof until production".
  • edited August 2009
    It could be good.
    Post edited by maxhaworth on
  • It could be good.
    Anything could be good, But as they say, the proof is in the pudding. I wouldn't put forward judgment until I've experienced it - Sort of like London, I didn't hold an opinion till I'd been there, despite what everyone was telling me about it, good and bad.
  • It could be good.
    It could also end up like Dragonball: Evolution, which is what I think it will end up being.
  • edited August 2009
    Hay iam from London what did you think of it? Bit boring isent it.
  • It could also end up like Dragonball: Evolution, which is what I think it will end up being.
    I have more faith in James Cameron than that. I doubt it'll be great, especially for a Battle Angel fan of some dozen years or so like me. But I doubt it'll be awful. I'm looking forward to it (if it ever does get made).
  • What would be the best film too make into a 3D film?
  • What would be the best film too make into a 3D film?
    It depends on how they utilize the 3D technology. If it's something like "Blowfish: The Movie," where the 3D is used to poke stuff at you, then it's not so great. If it's a movie like Coraline, where the 3D was used to provide depth to the backgrounds and enhance the style, then it's OK.
  • Hay iam from London what did you think of it? Bit boring isent it.
    *Shrugs* Good Bits and bad bits like everywhere else. I'm from Australia, but I'm Leeds based now. I'm rather more fond of the north, it feels more like home. With Dodgey weather. I was down a few weeks ago, did some comedy about, Got hassled by chavs(And hassled them right back), swam in the Thames(Big, Big mistake that was) among other things.
    I have more faith in James Cameron thanthat. I doubt it'll be great, especially for a Battle Angel fan of some dozen years or so like me. But I doubt it'll be awful. I'm looking forward to it (if it ever does get made).
    I'll agree. I'd probably go and see the movie, if it ever comes out.
    If it's a movie like Coraline, where the 3D was used to provide depth to the backgrounds and enhance the style, then it's OK.
    I don't know if they're doing the same in the US, but they're releasing the latest final destination movie as a 3D movie over here, should be good for a laugh, if nothing else.
  • Do you think that transfomers would be good in 3D??
  • Do you think that transfomers would be good in 3D??
    I think it would be even more incomprehensible than it already is.
  • What dose incomprehensible mean?
  • What dose incomprehensible mean?

"Incomprehensible" means "difficult or impossible to understand." Transformers in 3D would be a giant mess of shiny robots and explosions. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but you'd get lost easily. Transformers 2 in 3D would be tolerable so long as you replaced all the robots, explosions, dialogue, and "acting" with gratuitous shots of Megan Fox's ass.
  • Transformers 2 in 3D would be tolerable so long as you replaced all the robots, explosions, dialogue, and "acting" with gratuitous shots of Megan Fox's ass with fight scenes like Optimus vs. The Decepticons in the forest.
    I disagree. =P
  • edited August 2009
    Alright, I can grant you that one. That was a pretty awesome fight scene; I also enjoyed the homage to Devastator. But really, it either needed to have way more of Megan Fox's ass, or she needed to not be there at all.

Also, would it kill them to make the transformers recognizable? I mean, it's pretty easy to spot Optimus Prime, but I have a hard time identifying the rest of them.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • edited August 2009
    Dose any one now of eney over films coming out in 3D?
  • edited August 2009
    The trailer is online now. The story has been done before or something similar to it, but the special effects look pretty cool.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Awwwwww, man. CG humanoids still aren't there yet. Still looks like a cool movie.
  • It looks a very good film.
  • The mechs remind me of the Dreadnoughts from Warhammer 40,000.