This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your Ladder Theory is Crap

Comments

• A nice coat is very attractive on a woman.
    This. THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES, THIS!
  • Also horn-rimmed specs and giant can headphones.
  • edited January 2010
    Also horn-rimmed specs and giant can headphones.
    And short hair.

Omnutia! --- where's your girls with big headphones website?!
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • And short hair.
    See, I like it long, and with a sort of light curl to it. Not full-on ringlet curls, though.
  • Omnutia! --- where's your girls with big headphones website?!
    If he's got the pics compiled already, it'll be easy enough to set up a Tumblr. We could have this thing running by the end of the day!
  • And short hair.
    I love me a short haired short girl.
  • Also horn-rimmed specs and giant can headphones.
    And short hair.
    A nice coat is very attractive on a woman.
    If I was a dude, think I would want to make it with the previously described lady! Short Hair, Cool Coat, Headphones, Glasses? Very Yes. I think I am going to draw a picture.
  • If I was a dude, think I would want to make it with the previously described lady! Short Hair, Cool Coat, Headphones, Glasses? Very Yes. I think I am going to draw a picture.
    From this (NSFW) blog:
    "There’s so many girls that look like this in Montreal I wonder if it’s some kind of uniform."

(Needs headphones, though.)
  • edited January 2010
    If I was a dude or a lesbian, think I would want to make it with the previously described lady! Short Hair, Cool Coat, Headphones, Glasses? Very Yes. I think I am going to draw a picture.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Okay, true. I should have said "If I went for ladies" or something.
  • If
    Wait, Rym's not a girl?
  • I like this conversation.
  • edited January 2010
    I like this conversation.
    I have already popped some corn, loaded up an auto-refresh extension, and made myself comfy on the sofa.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • I like girls with red hair, specially if such a girl looks like Karen Gillan.
  • I like this conversation.
    I love you.
  • I'm lost now. Yesterday I cam in and we were at the tail-end of dissecting a theory for the lulz, now Rym wants to be a girl and we(you? I'm fairly neutral) are all for it.
  • Wait, so Rym is the little girl? I am confus.
  • oh...my...flying...spaghetti...monster
  • No, no, no, it's all wrong...RYM is the one who always walks about without pants on!
  • edited March 2010
    No, no, no, it's all wrong...RYM is the one who always walks about without pants on!
    Unemployed Scott on uStream says different.
    Omnutia! --- where's your girls with big headphones website?!
    If he's got the pics compiled already, it'll be easy enough to set up a Tumblr. We could have this thing running by the end of the day!
    Well, I suppose I've got the time at the moment. Might ask around some of the headphone aficionado sites to see if anyone there has anything.

There's always FlickrCC if I need some to get me started.

Edit: Jackpot!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Dating tips for women
    HA!
  • Dating tips for women
    HA!
    I think someone should write some "First Date Do's and Don'ts" and by someone I mean me. Like:

-Don't get so drunk you forget you're on a date and think the person you're with is trying to kidnap you.
    -Do FUCKING SHOWER!! So your date doesn't have to Febreze his car after.
    -Don't say you're D&D; free and then mention how you're 'friend' is coming over the next day to "smoke up"...
  • I think someone should write some "First Date Do's and Don'ts" and by someone I mean me. Like:

-Don't get so drunk you forget you're on a date and think the person you're with is trying to kidnap you.
    -Do FUCKING SHOWER!! So your date doesn't have to Febreze his car after.
    -Don't say you're D&D; free and then mention how you're 'friend' is coming over the next day to "smoke up"...
    Did you learn these the hard way?
  • Did you learn these the hard way?
    Yup. Fortunately, the hard way is often also hilarious. I've been on a lot of first dates but not that many second dates. ^_^
  • Consider yourself lucky! Back in my day, long before the war, we just had first dates and shotgun marriages and we were better for it!
  • Wow, Wyatt. Just wow. Maybe...maybe you need higher standards for the first date threshold. -_-
  • maybe you need higher standards
    Bingo! :P

However, I will say that Story Time with Wyatt is always entertaining.
  • However, I will say that Story Time with Wyatt is always entertaining.
    That it is.