This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

This Forum Sucks

edited July 2010 in Everything Else
Screw this forum, I'm gonna go make my own forum; with blackjack and hookers.
Screw that!
I'm just gonna get the hookers!

Comments

• Cool, See you later. Tell us how it goes, man, send us a postcard or something.
  • Godspeed sir Jumper.
  • edited July 2010
    So long, Space Jumper..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Wait, Hookers don't sell postcards. No need to send anything, maybe a letter or something. Unless you want to send a hooker, of course.
  • Hey, if you're going shopping, buy two breads and a pot of jelly. Appreciate it.
  • Hey, if you're going shopping, buy two breads and a pot of jelly. Appreciate it.
    Oh, and milk, we're running out. Preferably whole milk, but whatever you can get is cool. Cheers mate, you're a legend.
  • Hey now, let him deliver the goods first before declaring him holy. I want to be able to eat tomorrow without having to walk arse-naked to the baker in the morning.
  • Just don't stab the hooker with the blackjack
    How the hell would you even manage that? A blackjack is a small weight, wrapped in something soft, for knocking people out.
    Or you'll get the CLAMPS!
    Or a clamp-like device.
    How the hell would you even manage that? A blackjack is a small weight, wrapped in something soft, for knocking people out.
    Maybe he meant a spade?
    What is that reference from?
    What is that reference from?
  • edited July 2010
    HATERS GONNA HAT
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I'm glad to see he meant it and wasn't trying to just troll us.
  • Screw you guys, I'm going home. To smoke pot, and drink wine and hire some hooker. And play PES 2010.
  • Screw you guys, I'm going home. To smoke pot, and drink wine and hire some hooker. And play PES 2010.
    In that order? Ah well, tell us when you're done with the hooker. Remember, Check for a penis before you hire them. If that's what you're seeking, or what you're not seeking, well, that's not my issue, but I have a policy to always know what you're buying.
  • Wow, for once you guys were actually funny.
  • Cool story, bro.
  • Hey, he's back! Someone get the clamps!
  • I take the internet too seriously. Also, my penis is too small. T_T
    Cool story, bro.
  • Now that Helljumper has returned, what the hell are was the point of this thread?

Oh, did you get the bread, jelly, and milk? We're starving here.
  • Hey, he's back! Someone get the clamps!
    Gee, you think? You think that maybe I should use these clamps that I use every single day at every opportunity?
  • Wow, for once you guys were actually funny.
    SHIT, WE'RE RUMBLED. QUICK, EVERYONE BE BORING.
  • SHIT, WE'RE RUMBLED. QUICK, EVERYONE BE BORING.
    So my car feels a little down on power lately. I'm thinking I may have a leak in the primary boost control circuit.
  • Cool story, bro.
    Sugoi monogatari, aniki!
  • So my car feels a little down on power lately. I'm thinking I may have a leak in the primary boost control circuit.
    This is likely, but it would also be worth it to check that you didn't have a leak on the turbo feed from the exhaust, to make sure you're getting enough pressure through to make it spin right. Wait..spin right. Spinrite. Call Steve Gibson, he'll fix it for you.
  • This is likely, but it would also be worth it to check that you didn't have a leak on the turbo feed from the exhaust, to make sure you're getting enough pressure through to make it spin right.
    You're thinking I may have turbo housing gasket failure?