This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Comments

• Already have more games than time to play

Don't even want to buy anything during summer sale

CS:GO Operation Breakout
    I NEED IT IMMEDIATELY
  • Anybody game for some tonight on the GN server?
  • My friend just gifted this to me, I'm going to get pwned so hard.
  • My kid just pulled a $50 gun from a weapon crate. I thought she was having a seizure based on the noises emmenating from her room.
  • We should play this weekend. I'll see about having the server up and running. That, or CIV 5. ;^)
  • so terrible at civ 5...
  • I'm down for civ 5 actually
  • I'd be up for some Civ 5 Action depending on time.
  • Voting for Civ V.
  • I shut down the CS server. Not enough people used it. If we play CS at any point, we'll just take over random empty servers out there. ;^)

Civ V... Thinking about either a late game tonight, or more likely, a wasted Sunday afternoon game ^_^ Smaller map so we'll bump more readily.
  • CIV 5 maybe tonight around 7ish? Smaller map, whoever's ready right around that time, play as long as we feel like?
  • Rym said:

I shut down the CS server. Not enough people used it.

Pretty much every time I started up CS, I checked it. It was always 0/12. So I guess I'm part of the problem too.
  • Starfox said:

Rym said:

I shut down the CS server. Not enough people used it.

Pretty much every time I started up CS, I checked it. It was always 0/12. So I guess I'm part of the problem too.
    I was just sick of it being always bomb squad mode. Why not gun games?
  • Anyone want to play some of this tonight? We can get a lobby going.
  • An update dropped today. It looks like they revamped arms race, added several maps to the rotation, and added a demolition map! Plus there's a new operation. It's downloading now, I'll report in once I've played it some.
  • Shortdust is pretty cool. New arms race is strange but i think I like it. There's some "campaign" wherein you complete missions, like "kill 20 dudes on nuke with the P90" to get weapon skin drops. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. I worry people go for the missions instead of playing to win the game. And we all know you play to win the game.
  • Shortdust is super fun.
  • Starfox said:

Shortdust is pretty cool. New arms race is strange but i think I like it. There's some "campaign" wherein you complete missions, like "kill 20 dudes on nuke with the P90" to get weapon skin drops. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. I worry people go for the missions instead of playing to win the game. And we all know you play to win the game.

Those missions have been on for some time.

I think my latest one is win 10 competitive games on Vertigo. Most people don't really care, if they want the skins they usually buy or swap them on Steam or on separate sites.
  • Playing last night, one of the better guys on my team got a new gun in the post-game drop.

Some Other guy: "Hey, you got the [whatever gun]!"
    Guy: "Yeah. Anybody want a nickle?"
  • edited November 2014
    Might pop onto the server tonight, if folks are interested in playing a few rounds. Probably around 7-8ish. Need to try out this update.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't read the thread fully above.
    Well, anyone want to start a lobby around then? Steam name is commanderchibi.
    Post edited by Lt. Chibi on
  • Rym said:

Playing last night, one of the better guys on my team got a new gun in the post-game drop.

Some Other guy: "Hey, you got the [whatever gun]!"
    Guy: "Yeah. Anybody want a nickle?"

This happened when the skins first came out on the servers that I play on.

Guy: "Hey guy, that's a pretty cool AWP skin, how much would you sell it for?"
    AWP Guy: "$20"
    Guy: "ok, message after the game"

I began thinking that Valve was very intelligent and got shot through a box.
  • I might be amenable to joining a lobby around that time tonight. Emily has to work on stuff, so I can idly play CounterStrike behind her.
  • I'll play.
  • I can join a lobby in a bit. ;^) Gimme 10-20 minutes to get the show together.
  • I missed it this time, next time gadget, next time.
  • I do not own the game, only CS: Source. Ah well.1
  • I just sold a gun skin for $6 lol
  • Apparently there's some that go for dozens or hundreds (!) of dollars. What kind of wacko buys that?
  • I'm up for some playing some later tonight. I'll make a ruckus in 1-2 hours.