This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 20110906 - PAX Prime 2011

13»

Comments

• AmpAmp
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I see these every year you fuckers and can I go? No I can not. I get you guys going ah shit it was tits and blow-jobs awesome and I am stuck in the rain.

Edit; Doof thought that Ro's post was the last on the page. Oh well I still stand by my statement. Fuckers.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • I can say that I learned more about live production and performance from one failure than I learned from seven or so years of success.

Granted, that's kind of like learning that trains are moving faster than they look by tying yourself in front of one. ;^)
  • Granted, that's kind of like learning that trains are moving faster than they look by tying yourself in front of one. ;^)
    Hey man, better to be learning strapped to the front of the train, than by standing stationary in front of it.
  • edited December 2011
    The podcast where they discuss it was Podcast #86, about six minutes in. They were not only asked only a short time before the show - like, not long before midnight or so, or at least they say, and they were not only fucked from the day in the booth, but had already been drinking, doing it as a favor for the unorganized jackass putting the event together - but they also went out of their way to fuck with you.
    Post edited by Churba on