This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Overwatch

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I'd really like those Zarya skins. The rest are okay. Except for Zarya, Lucio and Tracer they are basically all just palette-swaps. The american flag McCree is way too cheesy for me.

Only other cosmetic I really like is the "Shotput" Highlight Intro for Junkrat.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited August 2016
    http://imgur.com/a/DxwcM
    Apparently they also have a sticker set to go with it.
    Dunkmaster Phara is pretty neat.
    Post edited by ThatGent on
  • ThatGent said:

http://imgur.com/a/DxwcM
    Apparently they also have a sticker set to go with it.
    Dunkmaster Phara is pretty neat.

Nothing beats Radical Reaper.
  • Anyone up for some Overwatching tonight? I'm working from home, and so can actually be online at an almost reasonable hour.
  • I can't even tell what's different about the Genji skin. I like those Zarya skins, Tracer ones are pretty good, and that Lucio is good too.
    ThatGent said:

What's this, a marginally decent Zarya skin? Say it ain't so!

Those Zarya skins in the game that aren't just color variations are just awful which is unfortunate because I play a lot of Zarya.
  • edited August 2016
    I was on for a bit, but got burnt out with a team that didn't know how to get healz. Or defend their only healer, instead of running off on solo quests.
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • I'll be on probably around 9:15ish.
  • So...when do they announce that Zarya popped for PEDs?
  • meanwhile, Some people butter about the wave of bans are DDoSing Blizzard.
  • I"ll be back on shortly if I can.
  • I'm having trouble logging on. Playing Hearts of Iron while I wait. :P
  • Withdrawals. That's it. I'm playing tomorrow. No plans other tha working extra hours.
  • edited August 2016
    So I put in 5 bucks for some Summer Games boxes to see what would happen. I didn't realize that it would also give you stuff that regular loot boxes would give you. But I did get one of the Zarya skins so I'm moderately happy. Although I would have liked the Red one. The only other Summer Game skin I got out of it was Widowmaker and her's is pretty lame.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • RocketLucio is SO fun.
  • edited August 2016
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Wow. I just had a string of terrible games. Either toxic, homophobic, & transphobic language, refusing to defend healer & then spamming "need healing" when the healer went down (and then insulting them after they lost), or just 2 widows, 2 genjis, ana (and/or other context inappropriate choices) & me on a koth map. It's truly disheartening. What have I done to deserve this?
  • What have I done to deserve this?

Played with the Plebs.

Even if they weren't racist/sexist/etc..., and were perfectly polite... They're still terrible. Even in the 90s, when I played WF2 and AQ2, I mostly played with clans or on dedicated password-protected servers of invite-only kids.

• Rym said:

What have I done to deserve this?

Played with the Plebs.
    When I started out, I played a lot of QP and met some cool people who I subsequently friended. I play QP to find more of those people, but lately.. I also just get thrown into a lot of rage quit backfill spots. Once, though, in exasperation, I quit a team which from the outset chose neither tank nor healer. When I ReQd, I was thrown right back into said game T_T
  • Quick play was very fun for the first few weeks but has gotten pretty rough.
  • Matt said:

Quick play was very fun for the first few weeks but has gotten pretty rough.

Yeah, I gotta admit, I miss the "avoid this player" feature. I willing to sacrifice one really good widowmaker player to be able to block out the jerks.
  • I'm a motorist.
  • Rym said:

What have I done to deserve this?

Played with the Plebs.
    When I started out, I played a lot of QP and met some cool people who I subsequently friended. I play QP to find more of those people, but lately.. I also just get thrown into a lot of rage quit backfill spots. Once, though, in exasperation, I quit a team which from the outset chose neither tank nor healer. When I ReQd, I was thrown right back into said game T_T
    Go ranked. I've found minimal dickery there.
  • Want to go ranked tonight?
  • Rym said:

Want to go ranked tonight?

I'm available and down.
  • I'll be playing within the hour.
  • edited August 2016
    Ugh why do I always see this the day after...

I only play ranked when I have a team, and even then, someone often invites their low skill friend who "will play Lucio because he's easy"... (This has happened with different people, please save that for qp)

Yesterday afternoon, someone started CAPSing explicit death threats to me and my family for my Mei play. He didn't stop until his team told him to stop or gtfo. (He left)
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • I just report and immediately block.
  • I can't tell if you're saying leave the low skill friend for quick play or playing the "easy" character. Because if they're low skill and want to participate you don't want them playing a hard character.