This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Swag time

Comments

• That's the idea ;) The possibilities know no bounds, sir.
  • edited July 2007
    I saw a shirt recently that said "I'm in your ______, ______ing your _______" The blanks had white surfaces so that you could write whatever you wanted in there and then wash it off.

[Edit] Here it is.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The washable marker is a slick idea. Nice. I still think I'd leave it blank though.

_____ right?
  • "Yeah, I am Awesome"
  • How about a photomosaic of con photos, Rym & Scott pictures, geek icons, etc. forming the little GeekNights guy?

Underneath it could say, "GeekNights: Oh manz."
  • "Geeknights... Like... Y'know..."
  • Ooooh! *listening to 061206* Not 100% Geeknights if you ask me. But a shirt that says "Scott Johnson" or "It said Scott Johnson!" XDD
  • edited September 2007
    "99% of Everything Sucks." or "99% of Everything is Crap."

"GeekNights: Correct Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Will be Enforced."

"GeekNights... meh."

"BAN SHOTTIES"

"geeknights: we have newses."
    Post edited by xenomouse on
  • "99% of Everything Sucks." or "99% of Everything is Crap."

"GeekNights: Correct Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Will be Enforced."

"GeekNights... meh."

"BAN SHOTTIES"

"geeknights: we have newses."

"GeekNights: Correct Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Will be Enforced." On the front and "we have newses" on the back. ;)
  • edited September 2007
    "Geeknights: we haz ur bukkit - fore nites a wek." :P
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • "GeekNights: If you don't agree with us, you're stupid."
  • "Rym waited for Team Fortress 2, and all I got was this stupid t-shirt."
  • edited September 2007
    Geeknights: 1% of greatness

We are better, they know it

Geeknights: We know what you should know

99% get off my podcast

Totally released under the Creative Commons
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • "My name is Joe Satanor"

State which episode this references & win a No-prize.
  • edited October 2007
    How about on the back of the shirt some dialogue between Rym & Scott like:

Rym: I got a balloon launcher and, oh man, we were able to launch a balloon a mile away!
    Scott: It wasn't a mile away!
    Rym: It was pretty dang far.
    Scott: It went far, but not that far.
    Rym: It went from the sidewalk in front of our place all the way down to Tony's Pizza parlor which I've measured on my bicycle odometer between 1/2 mile and a Mile.
    Scott: That's still not a mile away and besides, you were only getting it down the block when I saw.
    Rym: yeah, but the Visigoths came out while you were playing TF2 and we were able to elevate and stretch it far enough to get a balloon to Tony's.
    Scott: Wow, uh, that's pretty good....I'd like to see that.
    Rym: I'll show you the splash.
    Scott: Ok.
    Rym: Anyway.....
    Post edited by bodtchboy on
  • Bodtchboy, that is so perfect.  I don't think it would make sense on a shirt so much.
  • I would like a shirt that says :Things of the Day". Or some modification of that theme.
  • edited January 2008
    The inside jokes are great, but I'd like more people to know about Rym and Scott. Let's advertise people.

Small Geeknights logo on the front, and on the back:
    "Four nights a week.
    Four kinds of geek."
    "www.frontrowcrew.com"

or something to that effect.
    Post edited by am_dragon on
  • edited January 2008
    Please don't do "Let's do dumb shit," because then I can't wear the shirt to work.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I doubt that "Let's do dumb shit," will make it. However, I would love to have a shirt that says "Thing of the day," with a large arrow pointing down. :)
  • I would love to have a shirt that says "Thing of the day," with a large arrow pointing down. :)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • I doubt that "Let's do dumb shit," will make it. However, I would love to have a shirt that says "Thing of the day," with a large arrow pointing down. :)
    *High five*
  • I don't get why the arrow is pointing down.
  • I don't get why the arrow is pointing down.
    Take your finger and put it on your chest. Go down to where said arrow would be pointing.
  • I personally don't like t- shirts, I'm more of a polo shirt guy. But I would gladly buy key chains, stickers and patches.
  • You don't get it?

SPOILERS!!!

The arrow is aimed towards the crotchal region.
  • Can you make a shirt with.
    "GeekNights" "The only place you can find Scott Johnson's Mom"
  • GeekNights - Making awesome since 2005.
  • i counted at least 10 people not following the rules. can we keep it clean over here please
  • i counted at least 10 people not following the rules. can we keep it clean over here please
    I defy you to find even one poster in this whole forum who has broken a rule and has not either been chastised or corrected in red.