This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Have you ever been slapped by a girl? If so, when and where?

2»

Comments

• I'm not particularly keen on either breasts nor penises... They're both soaerodynamically unsound.I'd prefer it much more if the design of the human form was more streamlined.
    At least one of the two can retract to a degree. ^_~
  • They're both weird and gross but kind of cool. Yay, biology!
  • edited December 2006
    They're both soaerodynamically unsound.I'd prefer it much more if the design of the human form was more streamlined.
    I have this funny image of you hurling breasts and penises at people in anger, and becoming more frustrated at the poor aerodynamics of said organs.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I respect them both equally, if only because they work so hard at what they do, and if they suck in their first day is as Homer Simpson said once: "Is my first day"
    Crap, now I have a mental image of a penis telling a vagina "Is my first day"
    +++shaking head in horror++++
  • Back in eighth grade (1999), I and many others were waiting for the bus, because the school day ended. It was cold out, so I obviously dressed warm, and I remember my winter hat was pretty damn long, so I pulled it over my face as well. I heard a girl's voice a few minutes later asking if I was crazy, I nodded and got slapped.
    Uh? What? That's so fuckingrandom.What did you do in response? I would not have known how to react to that. All I can say is, yes, someone present at the bus stop was crazy, and it sure wasn't you. >_>
    She stomped away, so I did nothing.
  • A girl pinched me so hard once it left a scar on my arm, but slapped? Nope.
  • A girl pinched me so hard once it left a scar on my arm, but slapped? Nope.
    A scar? A punch ripped your arm open? Did they punch you with a ring or something? Are you sure you don't mean bruise or welt?
  • Scott, I'm pretty sure that was pinch, not punch.

And Rym, is the retractableness supposed to be a good thing? It kind makes it seem more weird.

On a slightly related note, penis fencing. I do not believe there is a comparable biological function for mammary glands in any organism.
  • Scott, I'm pretty sure that was pinch, not punch.

And Rym, is the retractableness supposed to be a good thing? It kind makes it seem more weird.

On a slightly related note, penis fencing. I do not believe there is a comparable biological function for mammary glands in any organism.
    My bad, didn't see the letter u. Also, penis fencing is called froterism.
  • Froterism must hurt really bad :( .
  • Am I gonna have to go all Twisty Faster on your asses and start blaming the patriarchy for this discussion?

Whaleshark my man...Now you keep that up and you might get some of the aforementioned smackage when I run in to you. Kmac, you are in his range...GET 'IM!

But I do agree with you on one point: When so-called "feminists" come back and start being hypocritical (making derogatory "those men blah" jokes, putting up beefcake posters of disembodied torsoes on their walls) are also being sexist. They should not expect amnesty when they smack. Fighting sexist fire with fire makes DOUBLE FIRE. Unless you are physically threatened, violence perpetrated by either sex is quite against good manners. Guys whole "I don't hit girls" thing would be taken by me as something of an insult (as in "you are so much of a wuss you are not even worth my time"), however, beating up a smaller person is always against the rules of honorable schoolyard combat.

And if it comes right down to it, if a man pushes me to the point where it is necessary to respond with violence, I don't think I'd ever slap him...nah. I punch. Or kick. A swift roundhouse to the weak point that evolution has granted him, precisely for those sort of situations. Un. Like that.

But "pain" is bad. I am glad I don't have that sort of "Man Pain." Or "Lady Pain." Or breasts for that matter. *gloats*