This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 070510 - Your Thursday Show Ideas

2»

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Just listened to the show today at my job. And I just wanted to say that I to owned shurikens as kid, that I bought at the mall and promptly lost a few weeks afterward. Also McDojo FTW. :D
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Do a show on Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's a funny show. You can talked about Prince of Space or Devil Fish. In the end isn't always about Krankor.
  • How about a show on how to be Scrym like. In a way, a bio of you guys. Or, maybe in the "how not to suck category," how not to suck at computer programming.
  • edited May 2007
    Idea: "Getting in to Techno"
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited May 2007
    You guys did a good podcast on other people bad podcasts and you gave them some good pointers on what to do to make their podcasts better. I was woundering if you guys can do a show on some good podcasts. I think that Weekly Anime Review is a really good podcast.
    Post edited by N15PCA on
  • I keep trying to listen to WAR...it's well made and all, but I don't think his reviews are very good.
  • The thing about WAR for me is that, while I'm sure it's a fine podcast, I just can't take one-man podcasts.  They're just so boring and lacking in energy.   You need someone to play off of.
  • I was woundering if you guys can do a show on some good podcasts.

I'll be perfectly honest.  I hate most podcasts.  I really do.  I only listen to about ten total, and I can't stand the rest.