This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I will warn you now, what has been seen cannot be unseen..
    I liked the fairy garden.
    That makes it sound like you spiked the cake with something.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I will warn you now,what has been seen cannot be unseen
    AHHHH~! You're so cute!
  • AHHHH~! You're so cute!
    Oh my, yes you were. Uber darling.
  • edited October 2008
    AHHHH~! You're so cute!
    Adorable, Those ears remind me of Alfred E. Nueman.
    Aww, what a wonderful picture. And the cake looks so darned fancy! What kind was it?
    Thanks, we had so much fun that day (after the wedding and ceremony - which was great- we then went mini-golfing, go-carting, and had pizza and beer around a fire pit at the outdoor wedding site with the FRC)! The bottom layer of the cake was almond cake with raspberry filling, the middle layer was chocolate ganache, and the top layer was carrot cake with cream cheese icing. It tasted even better than it looked!
    Would it be bad of me to do the exact same thing when I eventually get married? Cause I'm feeling those events as pure awesome, especially the cake; carrot cake with cream cheese icing?! YUM!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Yes, Woofie weights 30 pounds.

Steve, my sister, me, Nicole, and Morgan
  • Yes, Woofie weights 30 pounds.
    Great pic ^_^
  • edited October 2008
    AHHHH~! You're so cute!
    Don't worry, it only got better - if he puts his hair up, he looks like a younger, cuter Shepard Book.
    Pew Pew Pew!
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Imma chargin mah harbals.
  • Mr. and Mrs. MacRoss on the day they became Mr. and Mrs. ^_^
    I adore your wedding dress. You both look very loverly.
  • Mr. and Mrs. MacRoss on the day they became Mr. and Mrs. ^_^
    I adore your wedding dress. You both look very loverly.
    I appreciate your intentional typo. :D
  • Would it be bad of me to do the exact same thing when I eventually get married? Cause I'm feeling those events as pure awesome, especially the cake; carrot cake with cream cheese icing?! YUM!
    Sure! We were going to that for our Jack and Jill party, but it got rained out so we did it after our afternoon reception. If you live in or near NY, I highly recommend our wedding venue. The website and pictures do not even begin to do the place justice. It was incredibly inexpensive, the people that run it provided almost everything (including decorations), they were lovely to work with, and the place is off the charts beautiful.
  • I got Pwned by Jesus...

Did someone ask for a laser?
  • Would it be bad of me to do the exact same thing when I eventually get married? Cause I'm feeling those events as pure awesome, especially the cake; carrot cake with cream cheese icing?! YUM!
    Sure! We were going to that for our Jack and Jill party, but it got rained out so we did it after our afternoon reception. If you live in or near NY, I highly recommend ourwedding venue. The website and pictures do not even begin to do the place justice. It was incredibly inexpensive, the people that run it provided almost everything (including decorations), they were lovely to work with, and the place is off the charts beautiful.
    I live in California, so maybe a similar venue would be something up in the wine country.
    Sure! We were going to that for our Jack and Jill party, but it got rained out so we did it after our afternoon reception. If you live in or near NY, I highly recommend ourwedding venue. The website and pictures do not even begin to do the place justice. It was incredibly inexpensive, the people that run it provided almost everything (including decorations), they were lovely to work with, and the place is off the charts beautiful.
    I live in California, so maybe a similar venue would be something up in the wine country.
    The agricultural areas near Modesto also have places that specialize in hosting weddings. I went to one not too long ago, and it was a pain driving an hour and a half out to the middle of nowhere, but it was quite pretty. Lots of almond plantations.
    Did someone ask for a laser?
    AWESOME!
    Fucking epic.
    edited November 2008
    Inspiring!

 The rain was hitting the gravestone, and my back, hard. Water streaming of the edges of the plaque, cleaning it of its dust and its spider webs and its specks of pigeon shit. The combination of the cleansing rain and the bright spotlights at my feet made the text so much more clearer. Then again, I knew what it said. It was clear in my head, burned on my iris. The name of my inspiration, the name that had made me want to pursue this career. In my mind I refer to him as Sir. Childish awe for a great man. The wind is in my back, throwing the raindrops against my coat and my hat in feign, some slip by and hit my neck. I adjust my collar. I nod my head and light a cigarette, "Good night, Sir, it's been a long one."

Sorry for this silliness Hungryjoe. As I said, it's an inspiring picture, and detectives are awesome.
    Post edited by ... on
    It's me.

Dance @ Ani-Jam Con 2008
  • edited November 2008
    Post edited by m16 elitest on
  • Me without my vampire girlfriend (recreated on a whim from memory).

Cuteness.
    Why are you squinting your one eye? The sun is behind you. Nice picture though.
    Why are you squinting your one eye? The sun is behind you. Nice picture though.
    Because my (dodgy) memory told me there was squinting in the original photo. It isn't the only mistake, for example I tilted the camera the wrong way. But it will have to do.
  • Well, you know what I look like, so here's some pictures of my room decorations -
  • This is me getting into the holiday spirit by eating poop-colored icing.