This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Microsoft Surface cannot be inovative

2»

Comments

• Wait a sec, first you defend Microsoft's innovation by saying it is like the xbox now you say it isn't? what did we spend the last hour arguing for then?
  • edited May 2007
    And the winner WiP! all you had to do was respect someone else's beliefs.
    I honestly consider the surface as being a product with huge potential for innovation (though most likely by third parties) and think the way the XBOX360 puts everything together is incredibly innovative
    and I still think I won this argument as you failed to satisfy any of my requests at which time I would have pulled out and admitted defeat. I still believe your stance to be basically incorrect as the combining or already available and used features into a pre made box doesn't account to innovation.
    So, we lost because we refused to bet money? Wow. *chokes* Your ego is suffocating this board.
    Post edited by bunnikun on
  • Wait a sec, first you defend Microsoft's innovation by saying it is like the xbox now you say it isn't? what did we spend the last hour arguing for then?
    I never said it was like xbox... Others may have, but I didn't. 0.o
  • Look sail, just give up. Your wrong and you can't see that.
    The purpose of the money wasn't financial gain. It was just to prove that no one honestly believed Microsoft would innovate with this even for such a trivial sum of money. It could be 10p and I would feel sure you wouldn't put up.

Bunnikun, I'm sorry but its 3:08 in the morning and I cant keep up with two arguments that conflict with each other. I wholly agree with you that this isn't the XBOX360 isn't the Surface but the others suggested its as proof of Microsoft's desire to innovate. Had your argument been earlier it could have headed all this off beforehand.
    WiP couldn't answer any of my questions, so he just made more of his own and you saw what happened to sail.

If you honestly believe yourselves to be correct then feel free to answer my questions and please list all your questions but if you insist on in no way considering me to be right then this isn't going anywhere.
  • edited May 2007
    How can you be so intellectually dishonest?

You're right that there is no use arguing this further. But for completely different reasons than you think.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The "Surface" cannot and will not be a cool and innovative product.
    I honestly consider the surface as being a product with huge potential for innovation
    I think this sums it up pretty nicely.
  • edited May 2007
    I was being intellectually dishonest because
    "Why would I be arguing you if I didn't believe what I was saying? What, you think in the first thread I just said "Hey, I'm gonna go after that Omnutia guy and argue whatever he is saying!""
    would pretty much sum up how you have behaved throughout this entire discussion.

"You're right that there is no use arguing this further. But for completely different reasons than you think."
    Same to you, Mr Witty last words.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited May 2007
    Might of seemed that way because, oh I don't know, perhaps I disagreed with you?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Bonzai!!!111
  • Bonzai!!!111
    Roflcopter. Oh fuck that brings back memories.
  • Until they put Pokemon on the Surface it will never be inovative.
  • Andrew's Law wins out again.

Ah well, I am so confused on what is being argued at this point. T.T Everyone is saying something different...