This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

J-pop.

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    This weekend my friend and I took a road trip to Japan Expo USA to see our current favorite j-pop idol group Denpagumi.inc perform. They're the shit. Everyone should listen to them.I'm a huge fan of idol groups, and I have not heard of them. Are they a new group?
    Their first full album only came out about a year ago, which has been followed by an onslaught of awesome singles. I can zip up everything I have for you if you're interested~

Here's a few other songs.

Also they did a cover of The Beastie Boys' Sabotage.

Post edited by Sail on

• Also they did a cover of The Beastie Boys' Sabotage.
  • Their first full album only came out about a year ago, which has been followed by an onslaught of awesome singles. I can zip up everything I have for you if you're interested~
    Might need your help there, WINK WINK. I could only find a single.

Holy shit.

• Also they did a cover of The Beastie Boys' Sabotage.
    That's fucking crazy. And awesome.
  • edited August 2013
    I wish the full cover was on YouTube. But yeah. PM me and I'll get you interested fellows a Dropbox link for their whole discog later.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • This weekend my friend and I took a road trip to Japan Expo USA to see our current favorite j-pop idol group Denpagumi.inc perform. They're the shit. Everyone should listen to them.I'm a huge fan of idol groups, and I have not heard of them. Are they a new group?
    Their first full album only came out about a year ago, which has been followed by an onslaught of awesome singles. I can zip up everything I have for you if you're interested~

Here's a few other songs.

Thanks for the songs and links, I'll check it out. I have a ton of music as well. If there's something someone can't find I probably have it.

• I now only listen to their album when in the car.
  • Not really "pop" but hey look at this:

• I love DOLL$Box, one of my favorite groups.

Also check this out. This is Yosei Teikoku, also known as the queen of goth and her music is fantastic.

• Kinda reminds me of The Pillows. Sounds good.
  • Found Scott's new favorite artist, even if they are korean rather than japanese.
  • That was posted in /r/rangers and it was very strange since I also subscribe to /r/kpop. Also, DIA is not so great, but I guess someone on their staff is a hockey fan.