This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Drinks

Comments

• Blood. Mwa Ha ha!
  • Peach Propel.

Ew.
    To each his *or her ;)* own, I suppose.
  • edited July 2007

Ew.To each his *or her ;)* own, I suppose.
    LOL. =P I love propel. I don't really care for really sweet drinks or high sugar content drinks. However, if it's slushie bubble tea with jellies, I do make that exception. Also Arizona Raspberry Iced Teas come to a close second.

So propel fits me just nicely. ^^
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Lemonade. I usually have the sugar-free kind, and squeeze in more lemon juice.
    Wouldn't sugar-free lemonade just be watered down lemon juice. I'm going to have to go with a good ginger ale.
    No, they use artificial sweeteners like aspartame. I am not a fan.
    But I am trying to reduce my sugar intake, so... non-artificially sweetened drinks are a must.
  • edited September 2008
    If your're allowed to spit it back out again then it's be kerosene for me. Can't beat it for a good few feet of flame [Alliteration: Posting +3]
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Sobe Adrenaline Rush FTW.
  • But I am trying to reduce my sugar intake, so... non-artificially sweetened drinks are a must.
    But it tastes so good! And so much energy in a tiny little package!
  • Whenever I go to the bar, I usually end up drinking a tray or two of redbulls. I'd choose them, but only if they are almost ice cold no matter what.
  • Definitely tea. If I had to pick a single variety, it's a toss up between iced Earl Grey and pu-erh.
  • iced Earl Grey
    Tea. Early Grey. Hot.
  • Alcoholic - either Stella or Kronenbourg
    For the non-alcoholic variety either irn bru, diet coke or diluting orange juice
  • I find that if you dilute orange juice with Lemonade instead of water it keeps its sweetness and is no longer heavy.
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Milkshakes

I'd be as big as a house, but it'd be worth it.
  • Southern style tea (tea with a bit of juice).

I don't drink much alcohol, but if I could only have one form of alcoholic drink it would be a tie between a gin gimlet or just straight up vodka.
  • Alcoholic- Cherry whisky and coke- might as well be drinking candy
    non-alcoholic- green tea (iced or hot)
  • edited July 2007
    It'd have to be Pepsi or iced tea for me
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Sweet Iced Tea that doesn't suck. Also, water and Red Bull are key.
  • High quality orange juice. If I could bring back Pepsi Blue or the original Sprite remix it would be one of those. Water is always a close second.
  • I like my tea hot and I've recently learned that I very much enjoy sweetened iced coffee. How I take my hot coffee depends on how it tastes. If the tastes good already, then I don't need to add anything to it. If it's not so good, like I'm out at IHOP after work, the coffee gets something more. A single sugar and a touch of cream is usually enough.
  • jccjcc
    edited September 2008
    If it's cold and dry out, Darjeeling with sugar and a bit of heavy cream. If it's cold and wet out, Lapsang Souchong. It it's temperate, gunpowder green tea. If it's hot and humid out, unsweetened watermelon juice or coconut water. :)
    Post edited by jcc on
  • edited September 2008
    Guinness.
    You sir, have fine tastes indeed.

Iced tea, cranberry juice, dark coffee and water are what I drink the most of, so I would assume that they are my favourites. I haven't really put conscious thought towards ranking my favourite non-alcoholic drinks, and I don't intend to start now.
    Post edited by Lusankya on
  • Chai Tea or my personal concoction mentioned in the ice cream thread (The Cokehead: a cola-sherbet float).
  • Guinness.
    You sir, have fine tastes indeed.
    Though I love Guinness, there are better stouts out there; they're just not as widely available.

My favorite beer ever is Stone Brewing Company's Imperial Russian Stout. It's a full-bodied, robust IRS that is very surprisingly sweet. Very malty, and very tasty. It's also 10.8% abv and only comes in 22 oz. bottles, so be prepared to get a bit tipsy.
  • Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. 'Nuff said.
  • Wow guys, way to read the first post. He said ONE drink, non alcoholic, disregard nutritional content.

That in mind- Mountain Dew
  • Water is my favorite beverage. If I were forced to give a less boring answer, I could probably drink Chai Latte for the rest of my life.
  • Either grape or strawberry banana Juicy Juice.
  • edited September 2008
    *joins the sweet tea drinking club*

I also like "grape flavoured" drinks.

Alcoholic drinks... So far I only really like Bailey's. I don't drink enough alcohol to know any better.
    Post edited by Mamath on
  • "Boylan's creamy red bitch beer" Birch beer is great, but with the taste of cherry it's soooo good. (it's a kind of root beer, so it isn't alcoholic.)
    Or lemonade, because this stuff is just so good.