This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Metal Gear Solid

2»

Comments

• I've Done some researching, being the diehard fan I am. I came up with some other things, but it's most likely bogus.
    Oh, and in your post, you said Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance. You do mean MGS2 Subsistance? Or did you mean Snake Eater? Either way, all MGS games are must own.
    But you have to play them in a certain order to understand the storyline, or look up an online synopsis of each game. I recall there being a few for Gameboy, NES, and SNES as well. You are better off looking for the synopsis.
    Well both of the PS2 games have a 'special edition' with some extras. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

I understand that. I have all four. I only looked at the extras, I didn't really get around to playing around with the stuff they had set up.
  • edited July 2007
    EVA in the MGS 4. Life hasn’t been so kind to EVA in the looks department over the years.
    She's older the Ocelot, how do you expect her to look?
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • It was hilarious seeing Ocelot get owned over and over again in Snake Eater.
  • Eva looks way too young. 2014 is the year MGS 4 takes place, 50 years after MGS3, where Eva was at least 20...

She's looking good for 70 + that's for sure. I was kind of hoping to see more of her since she played such an integral role with the Patriots at the end of Snake Eater.
  • edited July 2007
    In the Metal Gear World I though EVA would have some way of looking a hell of allot better than that, with all their technology they have.
    Post edited by N15PCA on
  • You can't age regress in the MG universe, even with all the weird stuff going on (Vamp anyone?)

I'm sure they had her on some sort of drugs or something to keep her somewhat youthful. But she does look like shes in her late 60s or 70s.
  • MGS4 Gameplay Trailer

Hope I don't have to purchase a PS3 for this. The 360 rumors hovering around better be true.
  • MGS4 Gameplay Trailer

Hope I don't have to purchase a PS3 for this. The 360 rumors hovering around better be true.
    It is NOT coming to the 360. It's been confirmed multiple times by KojiPro and Sony that MGS4 will stay exclusive to the PS3.
  • (Vamp anyone?)

Vamp is just misunderstood! Don't judge! :(

It is NOT coming to the 360.

We'll see in a year when it's 08's top seller - what's to stop them?
  • (Vamp anyone?)
    Vamp is just misunderstood! Don't judge! :(

It is NOT coming to the 360.
    We'll see in a year when it's 08's top seller - what's to stop them?
    http://kotaku.com/gaming/believe/ten-real-reasons-why-mgs4-is-ps3-only-282093.php
  • Don't forget the fact that Kojima is very loyal to Sony, and Konami pretty much lets him do whatever he wants when it comes to his games.

You'll probably see something like a Substance/Subsistance version of MGS4 on 360, but not until 2009 or 2010 after its already been released on the PS3.
  • How can any of you forget the Sniper Wolf dialogue, it's kinda hard to NOT remember!