This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

THERE IS A GEEKNIGHTS TONIGHT!!!

Comments

• Heh, guess they forgot to actually post the episode ^_~

Prediction: Scott will blame it on Rym.
  • Follow-up Prediction: Rym will blame it on Libsyn.
  • edited August 2007
    Nice catch. I was getting pissed.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Maybe they deliberately didn't post it up, as they know that the smarter listener would seek it out themselves for their own survival. Thus creating some sort of natural listener selection... or maybe they just forgot.
  • Scott never sent me his links, and then later I fell asleep. ^_~
  • I also fell asleep. My links were in del.icio.us!
  • In Soviet Russia, links post YOU.
    Can you post 10 links? I think not!
  • edited August 2007
    In Soviet Russia, links post YOU.
    In Soviet Union, life was beautiful and the peoples were happy.

You can't hold 10 apparatchiks!
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
    Can you post 10 links? I think not!
    That's what we WANTED you to think.
  • Rym,

Are your sinuses ok? How many tissues do you go through during a show? ^^;; ^_~
  • Rym,

Are your sinuses ok? How many tissues do you go through during a show? ^^;; ^_~
    I was thinking the same thing. Lots of nose blowing in this episode.
    That started me remembering . . . You know who was hot? Nadia Comaneci right after the wall came down. When she would go on whows with her slutty industrial eurotrash outfit.
  • I've been pretty ill since last Friday.  I'm just now barely recovering. -_-
  • Heh heh. I was wondering if it was just me. :)

Rym: Blah blah blah blah, blabbity blah

Scott: Nuh uh, blahbity blah (*Nose blowing*) blah blah blah...

Rym: Huh, oh yeah? Blahbity blah!

Scott: BLAH! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH (*Loogie*) BLAH BLAH BLUH?!
  • Heh heh. I was wondering if it was just me. :)

Rym: Blah blah blah blah, blabbity blahScott: Nuh uh, blahbity blah (*Nose blowing*) blah blah blah...Rym: Huh, oh yeah? Blahbity blah!Scott: BLAH! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH (*Loogie*) BLAH BLAH BLUH?!
    Um, Rym is the one with the problem, not me.
  • Um, Rym is the one with the problem, not me.
    Well I'm sure Mitchy meant it as a background noise because that's what I heard as well. While you were talking we would hear the nose blowing and coughing and could tell it wasn't you. =P

Btw, how do you keep immune from all the things that Rym seems to catch? Do you have some uber Super Scott Immunity? ^_~

• Btw, how do you keep immune from all the things that Rym seems to catch? Do you have some uber Super Scott Immunity?
    No, I have normal immunity. Everyone else has crap immunity. Though, I guess it's all relative, so yes.
  • @CSage

I feel the need to say that although Rym was the ownage the other day (to swell that already large ego more so). It felt to me I was beating Scott 60-70% of the time in one on one, that and for a short while I was attempting to take both the GeekNight hosts before I received reinforcements. One of the stand out moments for me was sneaking to the hostages and out again without being seen for the covert-ops wins.

I was good fun, first CS in a long while and over here in Albion I was awake till quite late for that just one more round because i couldn't bring myself to quit.
  • After I listend to this episode, I felt like I had to play some NS. It just sounds so awesome... It's a shame I don't have the money to buy HL1 yet.
  • After I listend to this episode, I felt like I had to play some NS. It just sounds so awesome... It's a shame I don't have the money to buy HL1 yet.

It's like, $10.

It's like, $10.
    Yeah . . . I had the urge to play and looked it up . . . $9.99. Do you seriously not have $9.99?
  • nope, I bought a new PC and I'm working and paying my dad ALL I have untill I paid it all
  • I played NS once at a LAN party, I had always heard good stuff about it but I didn't find it all that enjoyable at the LAN. That might have just been because no one really knew what they were doing. But after hearing the episode I downloaded it, and plan to give it another shot, since it seems far more interesting then I thought it was.
  • How does Tremulous compare to NS? Tremulous is open source and runs on Windows and Linux.
  • How does Tremulous compare to NS? Tremulous is open source and runs on Windows and Linux.
    Natural Selection is the game Tremulous is trying to be.
  • I know, but is it as good as NS?
  • I know, but is it as good as NS?
    No, not even close.
  • Well, at least it's free.
  • Well, at least it's free.
    NS is also free.