This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

THERE IS A GEEKNIGHTS TONIGHT!!!

2»

Comments

• Also, let me be honest. I tried to play Tremulous once many many moons ago. When I played it, it sucked shit-coated goat testicles compared to NS.

/me channels the angry video game nerd
  • I had to find my old Half Life CD just so I could download NS.
  • I had to find my old Half Life CD just so I could download NS.
    Steam.
  • God, I wish I could play some cool games with you guys! But most of the cool games I wanna play are either not for Mac or will work for my crap slow PC in my room.

By the way, please don't ask about what kind it is or all the specs.. I'm just a kid, I can only tell you I'm using Windows.
  • edited August 2007
    God, I wish I could play some cool games with you guys! But most of the cool games I wanna play are either not for Mac or will work for my crap slow PC in my room.

By the way, please don't ask about what kind it is or all the specs.. I'm just a kid, I can only tell you I'm using Windows.
    Just download this and run it. http://belarc.com/free_download.html

It tells you all the specs you will ever need to know. Half-Life takes almost NO specs at all, its about 8 years old. I'm pretty sure you can run it.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I've discovered that I am not very good at NS.
  • I didn't mind Tremulous, but NS is definately better. Looks like Wesnoth is the only really good FOSS game.
  • Just download this and run it. http://belarc.com/free_download.html

It tells you all the specs you will ever need to know. Half-Life takes almost NO specs at all, its about 8 years old. I'm pretty sure you can run it.
    Thanks! I'll get started on downloading, and maybe it'll be done by dinner. :P
  • Ahh yes, Maniac Mansion, and its secret entirety hidden in Ed's computer in the sequel, pretty cool. Not sure what other games has a secret such as that.
  • Do you guys know of any good channels on NS that would be good for a newbie? Or is it better to just pick a random one, jump in and hope for the best?
  • edited February 2008
    Tonight on Geeknights, they discuss Katsucon. Or at least that's what they're talking about at the start. They neglected the usual intro bit.

Edit: ZOMG ID3 tags say Cowboy Bebop!
    Post edited by Starfox on
  • Cowboy Bebop!
    Please just go straight to final thoughts :(