This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What games would you like to see Geeknights review?

13»

Comments

• edited December 2007
    I would actually like to see a show on Chess/Shogi.

Also, I would like to see the a show in which the you guys play an RPG.

As for games, have you guys reviewed the Fire Emblem series? or anything like it, such as FF Tactics.

And lastly, First post on these forums.
    Post edited by Eternal Paradox on
  • edited December 2007
    Do an exclusively NDS episode on the next game show.Talk about what games your loving at the moment and what you're looking forward to in the future.
    Have Worms, getting Advance Wars 2. Nothing else on the radar because Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles does not have enough info out.
    Etrian Odyessy - an awesome old-school dungeon crawler in the vein of Wizardry and A Bard's Tale. Hard as hell and you draw your own maps. It's like a blast from the past.
    Also the Elite Beat Agents & Ouedan (Japanese version; different songs) games are phenomenal.
    Post edited by Reimu on
  • edited December 2007
    I'd like to see Rym and Scott review Puerto Rico and Tigris and Euphrates. You've definitely discussed them but you haven't done a full show on them.

Secondly I second that Rym and Scott get a PS2. I understand where they are coming from in the fact that they don't have time to play it, but seeing as you do so much planning anyway for your shows, your comics, your anime, your games, surely you can free up sometime in the next twelve months.

Oh and I've had my PS2 since launch, and its still great to go back and play games I haven't finished.
    Post edited by arbok on
  • You guys need to talk about Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 or 2.
  • I don't know if you should do Puerto Rico until the do a series on games that lead up to playing PR. Maybe Ticket to Ride series or some other easy games that are great for introduction.