This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• That is pretty well done.
  • Here's a video I found the other day. Live action garfield comic first showing how unfunny it is, then things get weird. There's a few of them on youtube, but I chose to post the most surreal one.

• Stupid indignant person of the day:
    That's one indignant lady right there.
  • I thought the series was going to end with HL2:E3. And what does PVI mean?
  • @Neito: ..What was she angry about? o.o; She's not very Christian either.
    That's one indignant lady right there.
    I love these videos.
  • This is awesome. (of course, most of you have probably seen it on PA already, but still)
  • (of course, most of you have probably seen it on PA already,
    And Digg, and Reddit, and Fark, and Kotaku and Engaget...
  • edited January 2008
    Somewhat disturbing Canadian PSAs.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • This is awesome. (of course, most of you have probably seen it on PA already, but still)
    Ok, why can I not buy games like this? There is something seriously wrong with this world.
    edited January 2008
    This is awesome. (of course, most of you have probably seen it on PA already, but still)
    Didn't he already upload that at the end of last year? I'm more excited about the next video, seeing as every new one in that series is so much more awesome than the one before it.
    Somewhat disturbing Canadian PSAs.
    Oh wow, first one is best though. Jumped when I saw it, then jumped again when I replayed it. Damn...

THING OF THE DAY!
    A water dragon of some sort.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Somewhat disturbing Canadian PSAs.
    Aw dude! I seen these a while back and made them intershiz. I glad someone put them all together. So fucked up yet very well done and effective.
  • Rugby League star says he want would consider retiring to the NFL. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that the mighty Leeds Rhinos are in Jacksonville at the moment about to play a game of RL against South Sydney.

PS. How do you embed videos on this forum?
  • Somewhat disturbing Canadian PSAs.
    That reminds me of some hilarious (and awesome) surgeon general's warnings they have on cigarette packs in Europe. I would upload pics if I had some, but I don't. :(
  • edited January 2008
    To go with yesterday's thing of the day comic... Lego Miserables' "One Day More".

Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • edited January 2008

"Still Alive" sung by the Vocaloid program Miku.
    Post edited by Katsu on
  • Since my last post was yesterday and I wanted to use my new found knowledge to embed a video, I thought I would post a video.
    If F1 was still like this I might bother to watch it.
  • edited January 2008
    PS. How do you embed videos on this forum?
    Go to the youtube page of the video and find the code at the end of the URL
    For the above video the url is:
    Therefore the code you want is: ccI3CtYwIAA
    Copy that and then click the image button above the post box.
    Click "ok" on the first (unless you want to use some other video site.), then paste your code into the second box.
    Press "ok" and you're done.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • If F1 was still like this I might bother to watch it.
    If F1 was still like that everyone would be watching it. Oh wow, gotta rewatch that video now, the commentary from Jeremy Clarkson makes it even more awesome.
  • I wonder if some old formula one cars would cost more or less than a barge and some helicopters.
  • LEGO Pokemon.
    No Spiritomb.
    Very observant.
  • No Spiritomb.
    Why do you like Spiritomb so much?
  • edited January 2008

Code Monkey by Jonathan Coulton (you might know him as the guy who wrote the Portal song)
    The anime is apparently called Black Heaven, but I never heard of it.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Heres a very cool thing of the day:

Tenori-On

Similar to Electroplankton, but this is also an audio/visual instrument.

http://www.global.yamaha.com/tenori-on/features/index.html