This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• It's weird when one part of Microsoft is doing that and another part is accusing android of being some illegal pirate software.
  • It's OK. I'm pretty sure inflicting Javascript on us is a fate worse than death.
  • Finally. That should solve that juvenile violence problem nicely.
  • Finally. That should solve that juvenile violence problem nicely.
    No children will ever be disturbed in this new Australian paradise.

• edited June 2012
    I have a friend whose new job is programming these:

Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • My roommate just downloaded the new nmap, he's port scanning our whole network.
  • Robotech : The Complete series, normally $100, is now $34.99 on Amazon for today.
  • So I went to toomanygames and noticed that on the back of the badge is a code. I went to the website and entered it and currently downloading an album handpicked by all the performers that played at the con. I like this idea as an additional incentive for conventions and think it is a good idea.
  • If you've never heard of Freddie Wong, you should check out his many wonderful videos. Here is one my friend showed me a while ago in regards to Chrono Trigger:

Then he showed me this yesterday because I started singing Crossfire randomly:

Because he needed to show me who Steel Panther was because of this collaboration:

• If you've never heard of Freddie Wong, you should check out his many wonderful videos. Here is one my friend showed me a while ago in regards to Chrono Trigger:
    If you like Freddie Wong's videos you should check out Video Game High School (Link to first episode). Actually everyone should check it out no matter their preference to Freddie Wong's other works.
    Trailer:

• If you like Freddie Wong's videos you should check out Video Game High School (Link to first episode). Actually everyone should check it out no matter their preference to Freddie Wong's other works.
    Trailer:
    I may start watching that. I find that really amusing that Harley from Epic Meal Time looks like he is a teacher in that since he was really a teacher before Epic Meal Time.
  • Just watched all the things. Three things I know I like about it: "The Law", the special effects, and that in episode IV all the music was by The Protomen.
  • Just watched all the things. Three things I know I like about it: "The Law", the special effects, and that in episode IV all the music was by The Protomen.
    Then you have a good taste because I agree with all of those three. I really like The Law, the trailer makes him seem like just another High School douche bully, but him two-facedness and the way how he hams it up, make him quite hilarious. Also episode 4 is my favorite thus far, not only because awesome soundtrack, but it also introduced Drift King and had the party-trick-mustache.

• edited June 2012

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited June 2012
    Raspberry Pi arrived today!.
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • The audio-animatronics and the rock work in Radiator Springs Racers are absolutely mind-blowing even if you aren't a fan of the Cars movies. Definitely check this out:

• edited June 2012
    Richard Garriot (Lord British) came to my work today and played our game! (He even said he liked it!) He's a nice and eccentric guy. We were joking before he came in that we were all going to go up to him and ask him "how was space?"
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Did you ask him?
  • edited June 2012
    We didn't end up talking about space a lot, we mostly talked about games. He did talk about collecting space stuff, though. I wanted to ask him about his movie that he made in space, but I forgot.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I saw a mothafokkin Beatle (Ringo)!
  • Jump to 6:13 for perhaps the best application of the Scooby Doo Doors I've ever seen:
  • See if you can spot me and Juliane in Matt's new dancing video:
  • It's funny because I saw The Oatmeal post that on his various social networks, and I just glanced seeing that Matt was a juggler. I thought to myself, I bet Luke knows that guy.
  • I only know him through his videos, email, and the one time we met him in Dresden. But it's not as though I wasn't among a crowd of about 400 other people who met him at the same time, and thousands in the video who danced with him. He will, however, be making an appearance in my next travel/juggling video!
  • I'm interested in these wares and would like to know more.