This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Played a show with another band, http://fuzzheads.bandcamp.com/!

Awesome local chiptune music! Woo!
    Hey Vhd, know I'm replying to an old post here, but what name do you make music under? I apparently have a mutual friend with Fuzzheads and I originally head them because of this post. They just released this track for a zine that some friends of mine put together and it's amazing.

Cool - Fuzzheads by ultranimbus
    ...Wait, what? Was this the Sunday show at the Jet Set Lounge?
  • I quoted that from December.
  • edited January 2013
    Some election and inauguration funnies, courtesy of cassetteboy.

Post edited by Churba on
  • edited January 2013
    I quoted that from December.
    Yeah man, they rocked the show hard!

I play trombone in a Folk Orchestra band called "Common Family". We don't really have any good recordings, but the ones we do have are at Our bandcamp.

Since the recordings, which are from before I was in the band, we now have 9 members! Trombone, Trumpet, Banjo, Ukulele, Guitar, Acoustic-Electric Bass, Bells, Bongos, and A floor tom + other percussion stuff.

And if you're interested, it's bad audio, but this is current!

Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Watch until the end:

• edited January 2013
    looooooooooooooool

EDIT:
    The rabbit hole keeps going

Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I'd get one of those solowheel things, a full Napoleon style french military dress uniform, stick my hand in the buttons, and go cruising down the street just staring at people.
  • I'd get one of those solowheel things, a full Napoleon style french military dress uniform, stick my hand in the buttons, and go cruising down the street just staring at people.
    That is, in fact, the only meaningful use of that device. Silly costume + Solowheel + Schtick of some sort = win.
    This is what Remi Gaillard should do next.

• Gizmoduck will be repping hard at DragonCon.
  • Started anime club at my school a couple of weeks ago. We're currently showing Escaflowne. while I only have two students so far, they totally dig it.
    I forgot how awesome that show is.
  • http://cities.barna.org/americas-most-and-least-bible-minded-cities/
    I don't normally allow myself the leisure of caring about social issues, but I am proud that Boston ranks 91 on that list -- and it takes a lot to make me proud of Boston.
  • http://cities.barna.org/americas-most-and-least-bible-minded-cities/
    I don't normally allow myself the leisure of caring about social issues, but I am proud that Boston ranks 91 on that list -- and it takes a lot to make me proud of Boston.
    My city isn't even on the list. BOOM!

• GeoGeo
    edited January 2013
    @Greg

That makes me really happy and I continually smile as I look at it.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • YESSSS
    [video]
    I'm stoked for a new album

• edited January 2013
    My TotD is the fucking Winter X Games! SO much awesome! Go watch now on ESPN.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I want to see this version of the movie.

• Very funny, even if you aren't interested in making your own coil gun.

• I want to see this version of the movie.

My family just watch Face / Of
    It was something to behold.

• I really, really want a movie where Nicholas Cage plays every character.
  • "What's your all-time favorite game computer?"
    "Fighting."

• "What's your all-time favorite game computer?"
    "Fighting."
    I think she thought she asked about genre.
  • I did not expect that scooter video to look that good, it was a bit surprising.
  • edited January 2013
    I did not expect that scooter video to look that good, it was a bit surprising.
    I know! They were surprisingly good. Also, using thousands of dollars worth of equipment helps too (Canon 5d Mark III + Steadycam).
    Post edited by Victor Frost on