This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Soundtracks

2»

Comments

• Grosse Point Blank, The Last Samurai, Donny Darko, and Kill Bill all have excellent soundtracks; Grosse Point Blank probably ranks the highest for me.

Almost any old game from Square has a great score.

As for anime, I'd really like to pick up the Samurai Champloo soundtrack.

There's only one TV show I can think of that has a really awesome soundtrack: Supernatural
  • edited September 2007
    Anime: Azumanga Daioh
    Recorder FTW!

Movies: Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are the only movie soundtracks I listen to on occasion
    Anime: I used to listen to all of the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks a lot. The FLCL soundtracks are ok... The Lupin the 3rd soundtracks are great, particularly the jazz ones.
    Videogame: Actrasier Symphony Suite, Ambassadors of Funk: Super Mario Disco, Chrono Trigger The Brink of Time, Final Fantasy - The Black Mages, Final Fantasy Piano Collections, Guilty Gear XX, Katamari Damacy, and Mario & Zelda Big Band Live CD. I used to be into rearranging/remixing VGM, so I have more of those soundtracks.
    Post edited by Kazuo on
  • I also love the soundtracks to Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King, and the Simpsons Movie.