This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your Favorite Inspirational Posters

edited October 2007 in Everything Else
Of the various internet memes, I'd have to say this is one of my favorites, so post your best demotivators here!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

• I don't have a favorite so I cheated. image Just kidding around. ^_~
  • It never ends. O_O

• One Sin wins. One Sin wins.
  • Darn you One Sin. That one is amazing. Though can you put it under a link? 3 Megs is a lot for slow inets D:

Anyways, my try at overthrowing One Sin's one billion motivational posters in one. I'll put up several though...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage< a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/nineless/1190225709445.gif" ta
  • Should read "Candlejack - He's going to need more rope"
  • edited October 2007

This is one of the originals I found back in like 1998 or 97.. ^_^ Still one of my favorites.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • *Shivers*

DeM12.jpg
  • Two questions before I post: How do you make them smaller and so that when someone clicks them, they open up in another tab/window? And can I post cleavage and upskirt shots? ("Boobies" and "Hermione" respectively.)

Until then.. Have my absolute favorite.

• Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people can right click -> open in new tab.
  • edited October 2007
    Ah, okay. I'll do that then with the rest of them. Thanks! I'd Hit That
    Anon
    4Chan
    Boobies - Possibly NSW
    Hermione - Possibly NSW

Thanks again, CLX.
    Post edited by kage_rod on
  • Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people can right click -> open in new tab.
    Middle click!
  • Hm, I try to use the middle thing, but a lot of the time, it doesn't work. Stupid scroll-thing.

And what if they don't have a middle button, eh? I have the oldest keyboard I could find (although, that was because it makes a whole bunch of noise when I type.). Maybe people prefer the old mice? =D
  • Hm, I try to use the middle thing, but a lot of the time, it doesn't work. Stupid scroll-thing.

And what if they don't have a middle button, eh? I have the oldest keyboard I could find (although, that was because it makes a whole bunch of noise when I type.). Maybe people prefer the old mice? =D
    Disable auto-scrolling.
  • ...Is auto-scrolling when you roll the wheel and it moves it down, or when you click it and it gives you arrows?

I'm such a non-techie.
  • Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people canright click -> open in new tab.
    Middle click!
    Well yes, that's the short cut for doing it, but I thought I would be clearer in my description so everyone understood :)

I'm guessing non of them are safe for work... oh well only another 10-15 mins before I leave work :)
  • ...Is auto-scrolling when you roll the wheel and it moves it down, or when you click it and it gives you arrows?

I'm such a non-techie.
    Click and it gives you arrows.
  • Ah, okay. Er, mind telling me how to disable it? =D If not, I can just ask Y!Answers...
  • Ah, okay. Er, mind telling me how to disable it? =D If not, I can just ask Y!Answers...
    Firefox preferences and also maybe your mouse control panel.
  • Did it! Thanks a lot. <3
  • edited October 2007
    Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people canright click -> open in new tab.
    Middle click!
    CTRL+Left Click
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people canright click -> open in new tab.
    Middle click!
    CTRL+Left Click
    What are you, a Mac user?
  • I've actually right-clicked with those damn mice. After a second or two of doing nothing, I realize what I did and hate that mouse a little more.
  • Well my middle click at home engages and disengages the mouse wheel ratchet.... so :P
    edited October 2007
    Easiest way is to simply post the full URL so people canright click -> open in new tab.
    Middle click!
    +1. Though I have auto-scrolling on. It's awesome. And I can still middle click on links to open them in new tabs.

And Kage. To get thumbnails with Photobucket (which is what you're using as image host). Select the images you want to get thumbnails for, all of them, then scroll down and click "Generate HTML and blabla". You'll get a new screen with a lot of links. One says something along the lines of "HTML clickable thumbnails". Copy those.

EDIT: Also, Scott, the meme's not "He needs more rope". It's the people being abducted before they can finish their lines. "He needs more ro" sounds stupid and destroys the quote. And question: Who has seen the expensive nothing?
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited October 2007
    And question: Who has seen the expensive nothing?
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have a few years worth of 4chan-stolen inspirational posters. Let me search out a few gems ^_^

EDIT: Anonymous delivers -
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    Post edited by ShakingSpirit on
  • edited October 2007
    Yum.
    Post edited by Viga on