This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your Favorite Inspirational Posters

Comments

• edited October 2007
    "YOUR GM IS LYING TO YOU..."
    Wait, is that supposed to be Ender's Game? I see a Dragon Army patch in there...
    Post edited by Sail on
  • "YOUR GM IS LYING TO YOU..."Wait, is that supposed to be Ender's Game? I see a Dragon Army patch in there...That has to be Ender's Game. Is that fan art or from a comic book or what? Spill it!
  • Unfortunately, I have no details. It was salvaged at great personal cost from somewhere deep within a thread at rpg.net.
  • "YOUR GM IS LYING TO YOU..."
    Wait, is that supposed to be Ender's Game? I see a Dragon Army patch in there...
    That has to be Ender's Game. Is that fan art or from a comic book or what? Spill it!
    It's probably on the scene of the final battle, you can tell if you look enough.
  • edited October 2007
    "YOUR GM IS LYING TO YOU..."
    That has to be Ender's Game. Is that fan art or from a comic book or what? Spill it!
    It's probably on the scene of the final battle, you can tell if you look enough.
    I'm sorry to be rude, but "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" We're more concerned with the source of the awesome art and where we could possibly find more.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Now that would make a cool t-shirt design!
  • I think I might make a t-shirt that's just black with a myriad of different motivational posters all over it.
  • I think I might make a t-shirt that's just black with a myriad of different motivational posters all over it.
    Awesome idea! Enough people here to give you a huge supply if needed :D

And nice motivational poster Sail o.o *steals the shirt*
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • I don't know if there is anywhere that will print all over the t-shirt but I have an art folder that's looking a bit boring ATM.
  • I think this print would make a great purse. I don't even like purses but if there was one with that on it I'd carry one.
  • edited October 2007
    MOTHERLODE!
    Wow....just wow.
    Okay FRC forum, lets kick this up a notch. I challenge you to make something homorous poster with this picture...
    ...and this site
    Ready..set..go!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited October 2007
    Just swap out the picture of the horse in the other thread.

Also, this is important if you want to try anything like that.

[Edit] here is my attempt:
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2007
    Second try
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited October 2007
    Hotlinking is baaaaaaad.

motivator8998693.jpg
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • Challenge accepted Viga.

For your consideration I present

• Challenge accepted Viga.

For your consideration I present

Inspired by D'Mite - Read a Book, isn't it?

....You know, starting to get mildly scared by them. O.o
  • Gotta love motivational-poster responses to typos...
  • Gotta love motivational-poster responses to typos...
    Like a message board, but everyone can get behind it!
  • Very hurray!

oh... cats and the earth. (I got bored when I stopped packing...)