This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What are you buying on the Tuesday before Black Friday?

2»

Comments

• Unfortunately I have to be at work by 7:30 on Friday, so I'm gonna go out with some friends around 5:00 and see if I might come across something interesting and crazy cheap. Oh and if anyone doesn't have a ds lite and is a fan of Zelda Behold
  • I've already sold Zelda. There was no re-play value whatsoever. It was am awesome game, but just a one-shot game.
  • Groceries.
  • I'm debating getting the new Zelda DS Lite. They also released a Pikacu DS Lite but it comes with a massive Pokemon bundle full of games and books I already own.
  • A Pokemon bundle? OOOH..

But..No money...crap... v.v;
  • I just got a new PC on NewEgg.
  •  
    Because Mitchy lives in Canadia, land of syrup and mounties. They celebrate wiping out an entirely separate group of natives than United Statesians did -- and they do it on a different date than in the U.S.

You got 'er. Crazy yanks and your weekday celebrations :D
  • Because Mitchy lives in Canadia, land of syrup and mounties. They celebrate wiping out an entirely separate group of natives than United Statesians did -- and they do it on a different date than in the U.S.

You got 'er. Crazy yanks and your weekday celebrations :D

Yea, I've got to say, isn't a Thursday a little weird for a day off? (as the US seems to be mainly a country of heavy manufacturing...)
  • as the US seems to be mainly a country of heavy manufacturing...
    You're joking, right? ^_~
  • as the US seems to be mainly a country of heavy manufacturing...
    You're joking, right? ^_~
    We're really good at generating fat people, does that count?