This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Song you can't keep a serious face throughout.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2007
    I get big grins from Boyz In the Hood by Dynamite Hack. Three words: Jux. Ta. Position.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited November 2007
    Fly Me To The Moon can make me feel the sadness and happiness of being in love. Depending on whats going on in my mind I could be crying when hearing this or hyper and happy. It doesn't matter what version I hear. I personally prefer the Evangelion version.

Then there's my theme song. Ah Ah by Anna Tsuchiyathat makes me feel powerful, happier, seductive and all around great.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • "Flash Gordon" by Queen . . . dun dun dun dun dun dun...FLASH...ah, AHHHHHH!!!!!! (sorry)

and pretty much anything composed by Harold Faltermeyer (Top Gun, Fletch, and Beverly Hills Cop themes)
  • Hey Diddle Diddle.
  • "Flash Gordon" by Queen . . . dun dun dun dun dun dun...FLASH...ah, AHHHHHH!!!!!! (sorry)
    Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. It's just so.........
  • Any super robot anime song, but especially Sorairo Days or Yuusha-oh Tanjou.
  • Sorairo Days is a good one.
  • Opening song to Cromartie.
  • Okkusenman. It's hard for me to not pump my fist in the air.
  • Supermassive Black Hole by Muse makes me smile and want to dance, which is kind of awkward.
  • Since the holiday season is almost upon us...
    You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch by Thurl Ravenscroft, I can't help but smile when I hear that.
    The Cristmas Shoes, this song makes me bawl.
  • Supermassive Black Holeby Muse makes me smile and want to dance, which is kind of awkward.
    Dance away!

I love that song.
  • Songstowearpantsto.com songs!

0362 - It's Too Loud (extended). Short version is also good.
    0356 - I am Rock 'n Roll.
    Underage Stalkers
    0294 - Every activity and facet of my existence that does not involve music.
    And a lot of other songs he made. Really awesome.
  • edited December 2007

The Cristmas Shoes, this song makes me bawl.
    I teared up reading the name of the song. Listening to it again will send me over the edge of sap.
    Songstowearpantsto.com songs!
    *thumbs up!* Thank you!
    Post edited by Viga on