This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

2girls1cup is NOTHING!

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
Compared to this.

Click at your own risk.

Comments

• Oh fuck. I really don't want to.
  • After it started bleeding, I teared up and shut the tab. I'm really glad that my mom didn't come up stairs, or that she knows how to check my history on Firefox.
  • I almost puked.
  • Uh, care to go into details as to what this is EXACTLY?
  • I can summarize this in two words: nut pain.
  • edited December 2007
    Uh, care to go into details as to what this is EXACTLY?
    No, please don't, no matter how curious I am as to what what this is, and why people would do this, don't!
    Ok, I think I'm done freaking out.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • Holy fuck...
  • edited December 2007
    Once you've seen one genital mutilation video, you've seen them all (and I, through morbid curiosity, have forced myself to watch several). I could almost laugh while I watched this one.
    Post edited by Ilmarinen on
  • Once you've seen one genital mutilation video, you've seen them all. I could almost laugh while I watched this one.
    Why would you look at any?!
  • I had to click away instantly. I can't bare to watch these kinds of video's, they just haunt me till the bitter end.

Why people do this to themselves escapes me.
  • So what is the name of the video? I do not want to watch I just want to know what it is about.
  • So what is the name of the video? I do not want to watch I just want to know what it is about.
    A Journey to the Mystical Land of Fairies and Unicorns.
    A Journey to the Mystical Land of Fairies and Unicorns.
    Seems like a sequel to Charlie and the candy mountain.XD
  • Have not watched. Will not watch.
  • Have not watched. Will not watch.
  • I too am not gonna watch it. But the comments here are enough to make me imagine all sorts of horrible imagery. I CAN'T UNSEE IT!
  • edited December 2007
    Scott are you going to watch 2 girls and 1 cup now?

The video goes into my shocker folder but I guess I'll never watch it.
    Post edited by Jain7th on
  • Scott are you going to watch 2 girls and 1 cup now?
    No.
  • Scott are you going to watch 2 girls and 1 cup now?
    No.
    Hmmm. You did say you would stay one step behind. This video is definitely a step in front of 2 girls one cup.

*throws dueling glove at your face*

I look forward to hear your reaction! LOL ^_~
  • Damnit! I have no self control. A few friends of mine talked about 2girls1cup then that night on the show Rym mentioned it so I felt the need to go check it out. After reading the reactions for this I couldn't help but watch. I got to where they cut it open and I had to shut the window.
  • I got to where they cut it open and I had to shut the window.
    STOP TELLING DETAILS! Please! There are people here who don't want to puke at the thought.
  • Meh, because of the hype around 2girls1cup, and what was said in this thread, neither really got to me, as I was already well mentally fortified. Though it does disturb me that there are people out there who fetish for this type of thing, that thought disturbs me far deeper then the video itself.
  • edited December 2007
    The Pain Olympics

Click at your own peril!
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • If it's not swap.avi, then it's not the worst thing on the interbuttz.
  • If it's not swap.avi, then it's not the worst thing on the interbuttz.
    Quoted for Truth.
  • Must... not... google... *tries really hard to not type swap.avi into the google search bar...*
  • edited December 2007
    ..................................................................................
    O
    w...
    I'm not a guy but I felt the pain in my balls when I watched that video...
    Yes..., I did watch it.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited December 2007
    I got up to the scissors before I started hyperventilating and almost threw up. That was horrible! By the way, I only got fifteen seconds into 2girls1cup, so that can show you guys my tolerance for this snuff.
    Oh, and if I were ever to meet this guy, I would tell him to stop listening to those damn Bad Idea Bears no matter how cute they are.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Okay I finally had a chance to watch it...

Oh my fucking god who the fuck does that. What's bad is that my comp wouldn't close the window! I was like "X! X! Got damn X!" I only got maybe 5 seconds after the scissors. I rather watch 2 girls one cup featuring the tub girl sexing on top of lemon party with goatse getting tenacled hentai style in the background. No just no no no no no no no!
  • WHY!!!!!!!!! This isn't even funny. That's the sort of shit that should be burned. That is found in the darkest corners for 4chan, and 4chan is already in the shadows. Please do not share that with us. I can understand spreading your pain to those you hate, or if it's personal and super troubling and it makes you feel that much better to release it, but this is not right. Honestly do you want me showing you every thing I find on the Internet that is as bad as that, cause if you really want me to I will do a fucked up google search and give you so much stuff that (depending on how lucky and patient I am) you'll wish I just showed goatse.