This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

2girls1cup is NOTHING!

Comments

• "You watched it, you can't un-watch it! Stay tuned for more Tales of Genital Mutilation!"
  • "You watched it, you can't un-watch it! Stay tuned for moreTales of Genital Mutilation!"
    LOL! Perfect.
  • I will admit to tricking people into going to meatspin, tub girl, and other sites that make people scream and then laugh. It may be an odd and explicit joke, but there is comedy in there. This video has NO comedy, I don't even want to show others this, not even a person I hate. There is no use for this video.

I have heard stories where a person tries to use evil power to achieve a good end. The Evil power in this situation is the ability to show this movie. I believe that you can not use this power and cause a good outcome.

The only thing I have come up with is to show this in order to help deter people into not wanting to take these actions. Yet the amount of people you may scare away from doing this by showing them the video is so miniscule and the population you show may have an equal miniscule group that will gain interest in this activity from this video.
  • I have seen things I cannot unsee.
  • Are there any more shocker pics or videos? Somehow I like collecting them :/
  • My two favorite gross out videos are flying eels and a video file called shiggy1. Its somewhat like 2 girls 1 cup, but with asian girls on a spaceship. It also features ass to mouth pooping! Yum!
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    I have a question that I've been dying to ask for as long as I've known about shock sites/videos.

Why the hell do people take pictures/film these disgusting things!!? Would someone please enlighten me?

Now, I totally think showing goatse, lemon party, and tubgirl is hilarious don't get me wrong. But things like 2girls1cup and the aforementioned video is where shock sites/videos officially cross the line.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Because people get off on such things.
  • Good lord.

You people have introduced a new meaning of disgust into my mind.

Six seconds. That's three less than 2 girls 1 cup.
  • I'm in the "I'm not watching this" crowd, at least for now.
  • Apparently I was talking to one of my weird friends and he lasted through ALL of 2girls and I just gave a look of horror and backed away slowly.
  • Apparently I was talking to one of my weird friends and he lasted through ALL of 2girls and I just gave a look of horror and backed away slowly.
    I did the same to someone. I couldn't watch it without looking away a lot of times and looking back.
  • Why? Why did you post this? Good...
  • Because everyone needs to see how horrible the world is. XD
  • edited April 2008
    Have not watched. Will not watch.
    You goddamn pussy.

Though, I did watch the one BME video where the guy chopped his balls off. This video takes it to the next level though. I got 30 seconds in.

I mean really. I go on /b/ on 4chan every now and then (I used to go daily, but I stopped that a few months ago). The amount of gore posted there is so ridiculous that I'm pretty much used to it. This is still pretty bad, though.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • I'm working on the assumption that the people who make these videos had very strict religious upbringings. I can't imagine anything else that could damage a person's sexual psyche so much.
  • Have not watched. Will not watch.
    You goddamn pussy.

Though, I did watch the one BME video where the guy chopped his balls off. This video takes it to the next level though. I got 30 seconds in.

I mean really. I go on /b/ on 4chan every now and then (I used to go daily, but I stopped that a few months ago). The amount of gore posted there is so ridiculous that I'm pretty much used to it. This is still pretty bad, though.
  • I got 1 second in; I managed to stop it before my mind did all the work for me.
  • First of all what are you doing on a site like this?
    I only got to to the...shutter...a few seconds in.
  • I just .......... out of curiosity watched the 2girls1cup movie.........................................................................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................................................................................

My reaction should be on youtube soon.
  • I am happy to report that so far I have resisted 2girls and I have successfully resisted watching this as well.
    Take THAT curiosity!
  • I am happy to report that so far I have resisted 2girls and I have successfully resisted watching this as well.
    Take THAT curiosity!
    Add tub girl to that list for me, baby!
  • I watched it about 30 seconds. Honestly, I'm happy to know that stupid people like that will now be unable to contribute to the gene pool.

See, theres a silver lining in everything if you look hard enough.
  • Wow... it's shocking to see so many Ron Paul supporters in the video... no wonder he lost so badly.
  • Finally, a look behind the scenes at the filming of the infamous 2girls1cup video. (Please note: No poop was harmed in the making of this video. It's safe as long as you can tolerate hammy acting.)
  • Got a 1/4 of the way through. Wasps on a some guys wang is not a pleasant sight.
  • Really, 2girls1cup didn't bother me much as when I saw the Pain Olympics for the first time. Neither did 1guy1cup or 1guy 1screwdriver, although the I cringed when the glass broke on the former. The only video I've seen of late that has bothered me was the PETA video about Chinese fur traders skinning, beating, and torturing poor dogs alive. I think that bothered me only because I've always had a very deep love and sensitivity when it comes to animals, my whole life.
  • Add tub girl to that list for me, baby!
    Me too, I am a jaded fuck but you won't catch me attempting to become more jaded :-p
  • edited August 2009
    The only video I've seen of late that has bothered me was the PETA video about Chinese fur traders skinning, beating, and torturing poor dogs alive. I think that bothered me only because I've always had a very deep love and sensitivity when it comes to animals, my whole life.
    I just tried to watch that. It was still alive after wards! Still! It's more humane to kill them first so they don't have to live through it. I rather watch girls pooing in cups than that! That is so sad and scary.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • The only video I've seen of late that has bothered me was the PETA video about Chinese fur traders skinning, beating, and torturing poor dogs alive. I think that bothered me only because I've always had a very deep love and sensitivity when it comes to animals, my whole life.
    I just tried to watch that. It was still alive after wards! Still! It's more humane to kill them first so they don't have to live through it. I rather watch girls pooing in cups than that! That is so sad and scary.
    Agreed. Watching it just squirm there without its skin was worse for me than any shock-anything I've seen on the internet.