This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rant: FF7 LTD why does it still exist?

2»

Comments

• That doesn't discount the possibility of debate, it merely discounts the idea that the opinions are mutually exclusive. People can still put forth their evidence for feeling one way or the other.
    Not if their arguments are based upon an unsupported assumption of limited possibilities. They would first need to provide evidence to bring the false assumption to life, and that clearly is not possible.
  • *EvadesInvadesEmbrace*
    If I wasn't so bad at spelling I wouldn't mind people making such obvious mistakes.

I personally think that Cloud, Sepiroth, Tifa and Aeries were all homosexual but that's what I get for too much time on the internet.
    Heh, it's not a mistake. You just don't know what "invade" means. Invade and evade are two VERY different things. I meant invade. Not evade. Sorry.

Lose.
  • edited December 2007
    Ok I'm going to explain this one more time and hopefully people will understand it. From what I have seen and read, it looks like the creators have said that Cloud and Tifa are the canon couple. However, the vast Majority of FF7 fans are still saying that Cloud and Aeris are the main couple. Now, if a huge amount of people are still saying that x is right and y is wrong, it makes me think that perhaps they are getting information that I'm not aware of or my information is wrong. The only reason I question myself at all is because a big majority is disagreeing with me. I explained this in the first post but no one seemed to get it. That was the whole point of this thread. However, at this point, I really don't care weather I may be missing information or not since this thread has official turned to crap. I really just want to go on to bigger and better things already.
    Post edited by LadyRelena on
  • Ok I'm going to explain this one more time and hopefully people will understand it.
    Really?

REALLY?

Do people honestly care about this topic? No offense to you, the subject is just... Wow.
  • Now, if ahuge amountof people are still saying that x is right and y is wrong, it makes me think that perhaps they are getting information that I'm not aware of or my information is wrong.
    Is this an example of argumentum ad numeram? I am trying to learn this stuff to be able to use. I didn't catch the false dichotomy pointed out before Scott said it, but I think I got another... Or maybe I will just show off my lack of understanding for this.
  • Isn't Cloud gay for Sephiroth? They keep appearing naked next to each other in my image files. It must be canon.