This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gary Gygax dead

2»

Comments

• Eh, I lump all of 4-chan into the department of sleep dep humor. It isn't funny, or even really coherent, but people enjoy it because they've slept 8 hours in the past 3 days. Kind of like how Teletubbies appeals to small children because of the bright colors and soothing noises. :)
    edited March 2008
    I know that the separation with this board and /b/ is rather large, but this was too awesome to pass up showing.
    Oh god, damn you EFG. Those of you who are whining about people making jokes about Gary Gygax's death should get over it. You should be remembering the fun you had because of the man. Nothing else can be done.

EDIT:
    Nothing is sacred
    Is one of the internet rules btw. Rule 57 to be precise. Blame Viga, who in turn should redirect you to Neito, who in turn should redirect you (eventually) to the black holes known as *chan.
    Post edited by ... on
  • If it weren't for Futurama I might not know his name, but you can't deny the effect he has had on gaming.
  • Hrm. Joking about Gary Gygax's death seems like bad taste to me.
    This is 4chan we're talking about here, right?
  • edited March 2008

EDIT:
    Nothing is sacred
    Is one of the internet rules btw. Rule 57 to be precise. Blame Viga, who in turn should redirect you to Neito, who in turn should redirect you (eventually) to the black holes known as *chan.
    What did I do? (acts innocent)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Hey.
    I don't hang out on /b/ anymore. I'm as removed from this "Rules of the internets" crap as you guys are.