This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hulu

13»

Comments

• What is the status of getting Hulu on the Xbox360?
    Unlikely since Hulu is run by TV networks, and TV networks don't want you streaming internet TV to your TV. They want you watching actual TV because they make more money from those ads.
    Unlikely since Hulu is run by TV networks, and TV networks don't want you streaming internet TV to your TV. They want you watching actual TV because they make more money from those ads.
    Just get a laptop and an SVGA cable.
    Just get a laptop and an SVGA cable.
    Shhh, TV people don't know that!
  • ...They were a lot cooler when I was a kid...
  • edited June 2009
    Just watched the first third or so of the movie. I thought Ivan Ooze, who is obviously meant to be the "for the parents" character, was a surprisingly watchable dude. He had an entertaining personality and some of the in-jokes were pretty funny.

Also, because it is related and awesome:
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I am so glad he recognized the Brady Bunch reunion as one of this planets greatest evils in history.