This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Threadless!

2»

Comments

• AmpAmp
    edited September 2011
    Bah why did you have to post that! I'm skint as hell but those Tees look so alluring. Curse you Neito!
    Post edited by Amp on
  • edited September 2011
    If you're looking for new T-Shirts, one of today's groupons is $15 for $30 of credit.
    Hoodie time. Though, I really don't trust GroupOn. If Groupon gives me any guff, I'm bailing.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Though, I really don't trust GroupOn. If Groupon gives me any guff, I'm bailing.
    I've used GroupOn several times and have yet to have any issues from whatever the deal is.

Purchasing said promotion.
  • I feel very iffy about those deal sites in general. Mainly because I know how horrible they are to many business, and I feel so cheap and awful for using them. I'm also wary of using them for restaurants and stores bc many places are tired of "Grouponers" and treat them like cheapskates. I did a lot of research on deal sites when my former company had a client that wanted us to make them a deal site (hence, former company -_-). Most businesses lose money because they are really getting like 25% for what you're buying/getting, since Groupon takes half the coupon cost. However, the gamble is that it can be good for the business if Groupon customers actually return as non-Groupon customers in the future, which is kind of rare because most of us really are cheapskates and just want a good deal. :-P

But if you don't care about all that, deal sites are great!
    Also if the coupon is for an already popular place like Whole Foods or Regal Cinemas, I don't feel bad getting one because they make enough money anyway, so its more like they are rewarding their customers, yay.
  • Threadless is having another $10 sale. Any more tshirt suggestions?
  • I still have that $30 Threadless Groupon coupon. I plan on using it for this sale since the Groupon expires in December.

If you like Adventure Time, you may like this.

I am going to buy Muppetational Mosaic, Eggs, Milk, and..., and Do A Barrel Roll.
  • Funkalicious is a classic Threadless shirt.

I saw this one tweeted today. I want it. Secret Garden.
  • FYI, 12 hours left on the current Threadless deal. Well I don't think everything is on sale, they have their usual lower priced shirts. However, the main reason of the post is to inform non-US forum members that any order over $50 gets free shipping to ANYWHERE in the world.

Not a bad deal, all things considered.
  • I don't think you're allowed to use the Groupon on sale items.
    I was able to buy 3 $10 sale t-shirts with my Groupon. I only paid $8 for shipping.
    I was able to buy 3 $10 sale t-shirts with my Groupon. I only paid $8 for shipping.
    I was wrong then.

• Threadless Muppets collection. Oh mans, I'm want that Being Green shirt just because even though I already have Muppetational Mosaic. That Statler and Waldor pocket shirt is high quality. They are all pretty good.
  • $10 sale is on.
  • They got me again. Picked up these three.imageimageimage
  • photo 489675-75395f4b1dfa0fcbfc343a0b8a114031_zpsd0fbcb9d.jpg
    I actually got a design approved and is up for voting! So, if you could give me some votes? Please?