This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kevin Smith movies

2»

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Anybody watching Reaper? Smith directed the pilot and is a creative consultant for the series. It takes a lot after Dogma and since I've been catching up I like it more with every episode I watch.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Anybody watching Reaper? Smith directed the pilot and is a creative consultant for the series. It takes a lot after Dogma and since I've been catching up I like it more with every episode I watch.
    Well I watched an earlier leak of the pilot so maybe the music cues and final production weren't complete, but I thought his directing was like a poor mans Edgar Wright in style. AGAIN, it was an early released pilot so everything could have been fixed. However just based on that, I really didn't like his work on that episode.

I stuck with the show and it's been alright. I would agree that it's been getting better as it goes on, but I still haven't fallen in love with it as a favorite. Sock really does steal the show.
  • I watched the pilot and it was mildly amusing, but it didn't grab me. I tried watching later episodes, but none seemed to offer anything more than the pilot. Just not my thing. I think my husband liked it, but I don't remember.