This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scott Pilgrim Versus The World

1151617181921»

Comments

• I haven't seenThe Graduate
    See it.
  • See it.
    See it.
  • See it.
    See it.
    See it. Enjoy all the Simon & Garfunkel.
  • I began playing the XBox Arcade game today. It's good times. It seems a *touch* too grindy for me but it's good fun so far.
  • I haven't seenThe Graduate
    See it.
    The Graduate is an answer on next week's episode of Atomic Trivia War 9000. I've just edited that part of the show. BUT WHICH ANSWER WILL IT BE? HUUUUUUH? You'll have to listen to find out.
  • edited November 2010
    I have been preparing a list of films that I have not seen and feel like I ought to have seen before. All the films on said list will be watched at some point in 2011, hopefully. I will put The Graduate on that list. Surprised I hadn't put it on there already, considering I was curious about the film after I found out about its connection with the naming of Elaine from Monkey Island.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • See it.
    See it.
    See it. Enjoy all the Simon & Garfunkel.
  • edited November 2010
    Funny related story:

When I watched the opening credits of Princess Jellyfish, I tried to pick out all the refrences. Towards the end, there is a refrence to The Graduate at 1:01. I thought it was a refrence to Waynes World 2.
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • New BLOM graphic novel coming... in 2013 :(
  • New BLOM graphic novel coming... in 2013 :(
    Yeah, he needs to work on getting more comics out there faster.