This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mario Kart Wii

2»

Comments

• The blue shell accuracy should be dependent upon ones current position. Say, if you are in 2nd place and you get the blue shell it is very inaccurate but if you are in last place it's very accurate.
  • The blue shell accuracy should be dependent upon ones current position. Say, if you are in 2nd place and you get the blue shell it is very inaccurate but if you are in last place it's very accurate.
    Everyone talks about the blue shell. The red shell is bad enough.
  • Everyone talks about the blue shell. The red shell is bad enough.
    What about the shield of 3 red shells? ^_~
  • Everyone talks about the blue shell. The red shell is bad enough.
    What about the shield of 3 red shells? ^_~
    Best item ever. Just race around with those, heck, greens are enough. But I agree with everyone here, the blue shell is pathetic and useless. You only get it when at the back and can then only annoy those at the front. Item switch sounds good though, bananas and green shells, nothing more, nothing less.
  • bananas and green shells
    Mushrooms aren't too bad. Fake item boxes are ok, too. They're just a craftier version of bananas, as far as I'm concerned.
  • Do Nintendo games go through any play testing? I would hope that any sort of play group would have pointed out immediately the problem with blue shell abuse. I just bought the game. I hope it doesn't turn out being like Mario party, devolving from fun and competitive into random chance. Does blue shell abuses still happen if its a close race? If not then it wont be so bad with 4 player as most of my friends are competent Mario kart drivers.
  • MKW code: 0989-2229-1502 Already added Ro and Timo. Kinda odd they only allow up to 30 friend codes in the game (I believe I read that right in the manual).
    Any chance that Mario Kart Wii can be added to the IDShare list?