This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What elemental bender would you be? (not a quiz)

13»

Comments

• Torrents for materials copyrighted in my country (USA) are illegal and I try to stay away from them.
    This website isn't anymore legal then the bittorrents. The only way to watch Avatar is to watch it on cable or buy (I.E. pay money) the DVD's.
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    If you wanna watch the Avatar episodes for free (with literally no strings attached, no downloading, no hidden scams, and no paying money for anything) gohere. This goes for everyone else as well.
    That's the second thread you've linked to this in. tsk tsk.
    As I said in the other thread, I'd think most people stick with torrents, although they can be slow.
    There are two reasons why I posted the same message in two different threads.

Reason 1: This is just me but, I feel like I didn't quite elaborate on this site enough to be satisfied with it.

and Reason 2: I did it because I (initially) thought that this would be a hotter topic than the "elemental bender" thread that I made. It seemed to me that more people (almost exclusively Avatar fans) would probably have more to say in this thread. I have now seen that I was erred in my decision making process.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Torrents for materials copyrighted in my country (USA) are illegal and I try to stay away from them.
    This website isn't anymore legal then the bittorrents. The only way to watch Avatar is to watch it on cable or buy (I.E. pay money) the DVD's.
    Oh, I thought that site was run by the creators, now that I've looked closer I see it's fan run. Damn, I'll have to rent it or something.