This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Batman: The Animated Series

2»

Comments

• Through the means of logic, I have deduced that Jason believes Mr. Freeze to be sexually attractive.
  • He's so cold, he's hot.
  • Through the means of logic, I have deduced that Jason believes Mr. Freeze to be sexually attractive.
    By the same means, Scott want's to totally bang HARDAC.
    By the same means, Scott want's to totally bang HARDAC.
    I see nothing inaccurate in that statement.
  • My favorite episodes are the ones with Ra's al Ghul. I think it's mostly because I never heard of him until the series. I knew of the other villains for most part, so seeing someone new was refreshing.

Also because you guys are talking about the series, it's making me watch the series again. I'm on the end of season 2.
  • I'm ordering seasons 2 and 3 from Amazon next week.
  • One of the more impressive aspects of not just Batman, but the DC Animated Universe (DCAU) as a whole, ran from 1992-2006. Not concurrently mind you, but still, even I had a tear in my eye at the end of "Destroyer". One other thing, Jeffery Combs as The Question.
  • edited January 2011
    Also because you guys are talking about the series, it's making me watch the series again. I'm on the end of season 2.
    Damn you! I'm only on episode 36 (~1/4 through season 2).
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Also because you guys are talking about the series, it's making me watch the series again. I'm on the end of season 2.
    Well I restarted back in season 2. Throughout the year I was watching the series off and on. Now I'm on season 3. I really loved the ending of season 2 with Harley and Ivy.
  • Harley Quinn is a great character in TAS.
  • Harley Quinn is a great character in TAS.
    She's pretty good in Gotham City Sirens too, IIRC.
  • edited January 2011
    I love the voice acting for the Penguin.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I was linked to this earlier today.
    While this, in my opinion, would've made a horrible series, the art created for it is loads of fun to look at. The sullen looking Joker does it for me.
  • I was linked to this earlier today.
    While this, in my opinion, would've made a horrible series, the art created for it is loads of fun to look at. The sullen looking Joker does it for me.
    You know, I would probably watch that, unless it was too bad to stand.
  • Hooray! Seasons 2 and 3 just arrived via UPS! At the same exact time, a duplicate season 2 arrived as a birthday gift from my little brother. One of them will have to go back.
  • Did any of your seasons contain an ultra rare (cocoa bean) Collectible Litho Cel?

Season 3 did for me.

• Bullock: Hey, don't I know you?
    Harley Quinn: I believe I served you a subpoena once. It was a small subpoena.
  • Also because you guys are talking about the series, it's making me watch the series again. I'm on the end of season 2.
    Well I restarted back in season 2. Throughout the year I was watching the series off and on. Now I'm on season 3. I really loved the ending of season 2 with Harley and Ivy.
    Yeah, that was pretty awesome.
  • B:TAS always surprises me with how very Warner Brothers-y the characters were drawn. I'm glad Bruce Timm migrated away from that style in later DC Animated works.
  • They are showing this on The Hub now. Awesome!
  • edited September 2011
    Really? Hot damn. That's awesome. I wish I actually got that channel at college.
    Edit: They also show Batman Beyond! SO AWESOME.
    Post edited by Axel on