This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite species in gaming, stories and video

2»

Comments

• It works like a blockquote, in other words, start typing directly after the ending tag
    How 'bout not? I'll be damned if I have to cram that shit together with blockquotes without line breaks. I suppose half of it is me just being lazy and the other half is me simply wanting to spite you. ~_^
    YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MONSTER!
  • Wonderful, isn't it?
  • *thwack*
  • I am blinded by ideology. Please give me moneys.

Zombies woouldn't be a species, would they?
  • Zombies woouldn't be a species, would they?
    Maybe more like a template.
  • Zombies woouldn't be a species, would they?
    The thread creator said we were allowed to have Zombies as a favourite species. But yes, it's more like a state other species can fall victim toenter.
  • edited August 2008
    Yay for Zombie Goblins
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • The Oni in Urusei Yatsura.
  • I like the Borg. I also like Andorians. I vote for an Andorian Borg.

Dragons are cool too. How about a Borg Dragon?
  • Slimes!
  • Slimes!
    I hated having to fight them because they were so cute!
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    Drakees rock, they need more fucking recognition. I'll probably send a letter to the Enix part of Square-Enix to please make a Drakee game because I (and a whole bunch of other people) think they are cool enough to have their own game. Before anyone says anything, I didn't rip that statement off from Scott. I actually share that belief, and it's cool that someone else thinks the same way I do.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Wracu are pretty cool, I must admit.

I generally like highly advanced humanoids, such as the Space Marines (Wh40k), Tau (ibid), and such.

As for non-humans, I really like HK-47, from KOTOR. I know he doesn't count as a "species," but there is only one of him. I guess any kind of sarcastic robot will do, though.
  • edited August 2008
    I always had a fascination about Species 8472 from Voyager.

Post edited by Norvu on
  • Slimes!
    Drakee!
  • Bluebear, and many of the species that surround him.

The Krogan from Mass Effect, because Wrex is the man.

Lastly, I don't know if it counts as a species, but some of my favorite characters are artificial intelligence.

Adipose! They're from an episode of new Doctor Who in the forth season. They're so cute! Don't be mean to them! It's not their fault for being born!
    I like to call them chubgoblins.
  • I rather like Pokémon in general.