This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Comments

• I'm typically a chocolate ice cream kind of guy, but last night my girlfriend made a chocolate chili ice cream that rocked!
  • edited August 2008
    The legendary Fourth Flavor is the best flavor.
    Did you also go on a journey and fought to find it and taste it? :P
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited August 2008
    Lemon chocolate chip. Delicious.
    O_O

Oh my, I think I need to find out where to get this.
    Apple.
    If by "Apple," you mean the stuff with actual chunks of apple and apple crumble in it, then yes, that is awesome. <3
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • If by "Apple," you mean the stuff with actual chunks of apple and apple crumble in it, then yes, that is awesome. <3</p>
    Is that not just Apple pie? Anyways, living in the Netherlands means we don't have a humongous variety of ice cream flavours, even less before a local ice cream shop opened. I really like its Cookies ice cream, and the Blood orange for being deliciously fresh and tasty. They also have Smurfs ice cream, know it doesn't taste great, but whenever I see that I wonder, how do they know what Smurfs taste like when blended? And does this mean Smurfs have blue blood?
  • Cake batter ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery with cake bits and sprinkles.

Who calls sprinkles "jimmies"? I hate that. IT'S SPRINKLES!
    The correct term for Cold Stone Creamery I believe is Steve Austin Creamery. I'll give you 6 seconds to process that, if it takes longer than shame one you.
  • The correct term for Cold Stone Creamery I believe is Steve Austin Creamery. I'll give you 6 seconds to process that, if it takes longer than shame one you.
    HAHAHA! Knee slapper! Not really.
  • The correct term for Cold Stone Creamery I believe is Steve Austin Creamery. I'll give you 6 seconds to process that, if it takes longer than shame one you.
    HAHAHA! Knee slapper! Not really.
    You can credit Rym with that one, I just blatantly stole it from him.
  • edited September 2009
    Marble Slab Creamery's pretty good too. When I get to go there, I always get Birthday Cake ice cream with cookie dough, strawberries, and a white chocolate w/ sprinkles waffle cone.
    If by "Apple," you mean the stuff with actual chunks of apple and apple crumble in it, then yes, that is awesome. <3</p>
    Is that not just Apple pie?
    The one I described was called Apple Crisp when I saw it. Maybe there's a similar ice cream out there called Apple Pie? :/
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • The one I described was called Apple Crisp when I saw it. Maybe there's a similar ice cream out their called Apple Pie? :/
    Hmm, the 'apple crumble' made me think that, since the only crumbles we have associated with apples here is Apple crumble pie. Which is OMG AWESOME! Hence why I thought you meant perhaps the Apple pie flavour, with crumbles of the cake part of apple pie in it. But yes, I recall there once being an Apple pie flavour at the local ice cream shop.
  • Did Apple Pie have whole apple slices in it as well? Maybe that's the difference between the two.
  • Did Apple Pie have whole apple slices in it as well? Maybe that's the difference between the two.
    In a scoop of ice cream?! We don't have huge buckets of ice cream over here. :(
    Not even from the supermarket?!
    What the hell kind of third-world setup do you have over there? That's a travesty.
    Call your supermarket and tell them to buy ice cream buckets because, you can't even call a supermarket a supermarket if they don't have (among other things) buckets of ice cream for sale.
  • My favorite is mite chocolate chip. Not only because I like mints in general, but because mint and chocolate seem to have this interesting flavor combination that seems to work well together.
  • I just had tomato sherbet. It tasted exactly like tomato. You can take that as good or bad.
  • Fresh, home-made mint chocolate chip goat milk ice cream is the business.
  • jccjcc
    edited August 2008
    I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
    Ice cream that's actually made out of cream. Doesn't need any more flavoring than that. Sugar is good, though. :)
    Post edited by jcc on
  • My favorite is mite chocolate chip.
    Cool, are the chips like microscopic? I'd be sure to eat a lot before a duel-booting match.

Oh, chocolate peanut butter.
  • First off, today's my first day working at a Dairy Queen which was always cool about giving away ice cream. I've had quite a lot of good stuff from my two years of working there...

Also, one of my favorite concoctions has to be the Cokehead: a coke float with rainbow sherbet ice cream. For reasons I still can not explain today, it always woke me up.
    As for favorite straight up flavor, you can't go wrong with Dulce de Leche.
  • The legendary Fourth Flavor is the best flavor.
    Did you also go on a journey and fought to find it and taste it? :P
    Actually no, I just bought some off amazon. Who would have though you can get icecream shipped to your house. It didn't even melt.
  • edited August 2008
    Also, one of my favorite concoctions has to be the Cokehead: a coke float with rainbow sherbet ice cream. For reasons I still can not explain today, it always woke me up.
    Perhaps because it's made of corn syrup and caffeine?
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Also, one of my favorite concoctions has to be the Cokehead: a coke float with rainbow sherbet ice cream. For reasons I still can not explain today, it always woke me up.
    Perhaps because it's made of corn syrup and caffeine?
    Well, yeah. I'm just saying moreso than a cup of coke & sherbet would do on its own.
  • What the hell kind of third-world setup do you have over there? That's a travesty.
    Call your supermarket and tell them to buy ice cream buckets because, you can't even call a supermarket a supermarket if they don't have (among other things) buckets of ice cream for sale.
    Annoying Americans applying annoying American standards to European counterparts. What we call a supermarket is probably barely a shop for you people. Perhaps that also explains why the average weight over here is several times lower than in the US.
  • What the hell kind of third-world setup do you have over there? That's a travesty.
    Perhaps that also explains why the average weight over here is several times lower than in the US.
    You're just jealous of our SUV's.
  • You're just jealous of our SUV's.
    Eh... >_> Those are available here too. And I prefer sport cars over wannabe-Jeeps.
    Eh... >_> Those are available here too. And I prefer sport cars over wannabe-Jeeps.
    What about Minis, aren't they any good?
    I like beatles. Small and cute cars FTW.
    I like beatles. Small and cute cars FTW.
    I wish I could have an ice cream cake shaped like a mini ^_^