This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Parents Gone

edited August 2008 in Everything Else
Well, my parents are taking my brother to college in Indiana (we're from North Carolina) and they won't be back until Friday. I'm basically by myself except that my grandpa comes over during the night. What should I do? I have to go to school every day though from 7:25 to 2:25.

Comments

• Go to school, eat, entertain yourself and sleep. Just make sure you stay alive.
  • edited August 2008
    Too bad your Gramps comes over at night. I'd say party.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
    Naked video gaming.
  • Masturbate wildly.
  • Where are you in North Carolina? I am now residing in Greenville.
  • ^ Perfect.
  • Yup, that's about it.
  • Weren't you the guy with the smoke bombs?
  • Man, where do these rumors of Tom being gay come from?
    I don't really have too much more to add. Perhaps try your hand at cooking your own dinner. See what changes you can make to recipes to make them more awesome.
  • At least now we know where he developed his affinity for couches.
    Yeah that was me.

And to whomever asked where I live: Cary, just west of Raleigh.
    Yeah that was me.
    It might not have been the best idea to leave you "home alone". ^_~
  • You are going to be forever known as "The smoke bomb guy" here.
  • Something like that would probably have already happened if I didn't use all my fireworks.
    This should become a forum in-joke. Whenever someone asks for help about something that can be both awesome and stupid, this question needs to be asked.
    This should become a forum in-joke. Whenever someone asks for help about something that can be both awesome and stupid, this question needs to be asked.
    These are the only forums I've been to where in-jokes are so formally proposed.
    These are the only forums I've been to where in-jokes are so formally proposed.
    Like the missiles to all troll comments.
  • If you can get to East Carolina University, we can hang out. That would kill a lot of time.
  • So you go to the party school where the drop-out rate is 51%? Awesome.Yeah, that would be pretty cool though, but I don't think I could find any way to get there.
  • Jerk off to Bach, Eric. >:U
  • Well, I do that every time. I always have it playing in the backround, I just never bother to turn it off. So I guess you could say that I do.
  • I actually did not know that the school was a party school when I applied to it. I don't drink or smoke, so it has been an interesting experience.
  • Jerk off to Bach, Eric. >:U
    That sounds like a bacon and peanut butter idea.
  • Take small items from certain rooms/drawers/the medicine cabinet, etc. and then place them in other odd, but not obvious places. Inform no one. Allow your parents to think they are going senile.
  • Take small items from certain rooms/drawers/the medicine cabinet, etc. and then place them in other odd, but not obvious places. Inform no one. Allow your parents to think they are going senile.
    Better yet, pawn the items.

Second advice: Smoke some weed. With just your gramps around, he ain't gonna bust you. :D

Enjoy!

• Second advice: Smoke some weed. With just your gramps around, he ain't gonna bust you. :D
    Don't take his advice. That's a moronic thing to do.

• Second advice: Smoke some weed. With just your gramps around, he ain't gonna bust you. :D
    Don't take his advice. That's a moronic thing to do.
    Take his advise...It'll be fun. *Fills out position as devil in the shoulder.*
  • I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
    I haven't lived with my folks for several years, and honestly it's not that exciting. Unless your parents are uber restrictive, why not just do what you always do?

Or hang out with your grandpa, because he might be cool and will eventually be dead. Does he play games?
  • edited August 2008
    Get your grandad to teach you all the things your parents would frown upon him teaching you.
    Post edited by Omnutia on