This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Parents Gone

2»

Comments

• Get your grandad to teach you all the things your parents would frown upon him teaching you.
    That's what the internet is for.
  • Take small items from certain rooms/drawers/the medicine cabinet, etc. and then place them in other odd, but not obvious places. Inform no one. Allow your parents to think they are going senile.
    Better yet, pawn the items.

Second advice: Smoke some weed. With just your gramps around, he ain't gonna bust you. :D

Enjoy!
    Smoke weed with your granddad.
  • Smoke weedwithyour granddad.
    Oh shit, a better idea indeed.
    Don't take his advice. That's a moronic thing to do.
    Only thing moronic about it is the fact that you could get caught...<_<

In b4 a weed bad vs. good shitstorm. I'd be glad to open a new thread on it, but we shouldn't derail this one...
  • edited August 2008
    I'd be glad to open a new thread on it, but we shouldn't derail this one...
    How ironic. You might as well let it derail.

Really, there isn't much to do different when your parents aren't home. The extent to which my behavior changes is playing music through my amp and walking across the street for food when I'm hungry.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • When I'm home alone I usually just do anything that bothers my parents. This usually involves very violent video games with the volume turned way up, possibly with Queens of the Stone Age playing along with it.
  • Yeah, I mean honestly, the longest I've actually been left home alone was one night. My parents have never both left for an entire week.
  • Keep your grandfather in one room and have a huge party in another. Video tape the proceedings and post for our enjoyment.
  • edited August 2008
    Only thing moronic about it is the fact that you could get caught...<_<</p>
    How 'bout you save your money for college instead of wasting it on dope. That's another good reason not to do it.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • Only thing moronic about it is the fact that you could get caught...<_<</p>
    How 'bout you save your money for college instead of wasting it on dope. That's another good reason not to do it.
    Yeah, actually, this is pretty good advice. Buy drugs in college, not now. Much smarter. Probably cheaper, more people to do them with.
  • edited August 2008
    You could say the same thing about everything that everyone here wastes their money on. I guess you probably don't know, but weed isn't as expensive as you might think it is.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited August 2008
    You could say the same thing about everything that everyone here wastes their money on. I guess you probably don't know, but weed isn't as expensive as you might think it is.
    Truth. Doubly true if you have nice friends that like to share.
    Yeah, actually, this is pretty good advice. Buy drugs in college, not now. Much smarter. Probably cheaper, more people to do them with.
    lol.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • If you know how to cook try something new. I recommend a new salad in that way you do not burn your house down.
  • Well I would be doing awesome things, but my pre-calculus teacher thinks it's a good idea to give us 60 problems every day for homework, and check it every day as well.
  • Is homework a big percentage of your final grade? Fuck homework for at least a week. It all wont matter in the long run when you have your diploma. LIVE WHILE YOU CAN IF ONLY FOR A WEEK! WHOOOOOO!
  • It's about 10 percent or 15 percent in most of my classes, but I actually have to do it for pre-calc or I'm probably not going to do too well on the quizzes or tests.
  • I wonder if a homework section of the forums would be popular with you kids. There are many well educated older types here that might be willing to help . . .
  • I wonder if a homework section of the forums would be popular with you kids. There are many well educated older types here that might be willing to help . . .
    Grandpa Joe wants to feel young again.
    Grandpa Joe wants to feel young again.
    I bet he could help out with the a student's History homework, especially how life was building the pyramids. ^_~
  • Missing one HW assignment isn't going to ruin you but whatever.
    Well I tried that last year and got a B. I'm not going to get behind, because this first stuff we learn with trigonometry is used all throughout the rest of math on to which I go.
  • I'm your fairy bad influence! :P
    Well I tried that last year and got a B. I'm not going to get behind, because this first stuff we learn with trigonometry is used all throughout the rest of math on to which I go.
    Trig might very well be the single most important thing you learn besides algebra. You won't be able to do physics without it, and you won't be able to do a substantial amount of calculus without it. No pressure.
  • Yeah, I kind of guessed that. I'm actually trying this time around. Luckily, all my other classes are a joke. I even tried to choose the hardest schedule I could, and its still a cakewalk. Ah, North Carolina schools...
  • edited August 2008
    I'm your fairy bad influence! :P
    You damn hoodlums! Corrupting the youth!
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited August 2008
    I'm your fairy bad influence! :P
    You damn hoodlums! Corrupting the youth! And Get Off My Lawn, Dagnabbit!
    *fixed*
    Post edited by Victor Frost on