This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I'm bored.

edited September 2008 in Everything Else
I'm sitting in my video game design class and have nothing to do. The rest of the class is working on a lesson I finished yesterday. Give me something to do.

PS Drawing triangles in xml is lame.

Comments

• Pen, paper, DRAW!
  • fantastic contraption
  • edited September 2008
    Bejeweled.
    I was going to suggest reading a good blog, however they haven't updated in while. ^_~ :P
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Get extra credit by reading Sean Malstrom's "Birdmen and the Casual Fallacy".
  • edited September 2008
    I should mention that these computers don't have Flash installed.
    I was going to suggest reading a goodblog, however they haven't updated in while. ^_~ :P
    Oh snap!
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Do people actually read that shit?
    Yes.
    edited September 2008
    Do people actually read that shit?
    Eh, yes? Also, Spore-a-day has failed I assume?
    Post edited by ... on
    Eh, yes? Also, Spore-a-day has failed I assume?
    I have tried to do *-a-day a few times in my life, and have always failed.
  • I have tried to do *-a-day a few times in my life, and have always failed.
    I'm doing quite well with poop-a-day.
    edited September 2008
    I have tried to do *-a-day a few times in my life, and have always failed.
    This because it's inherently stupid to tell/force yourself to do something every day (for a long period of time), that you wouldn't otherwise do every day.

EDIT:
    Darn your ninja skills. Though I personally failed poop-a-day. SUPER-DIGESTION POWER ON!(insert an endless repetition of ones, both numerical and textual).
    Post edited by ... on
  • I knew better than to do anything-a-day.
    XD
  • The Spore-a-Day was too spammy, and Andrew and I didn't have much free time this summer. Maybe now that my mornings are free again, I'll do some posts.
  • Maybe now that my mornings are free again, I'll do some posts.
    Yay! I look forward to those.
  • edited September 2008
    Sigh...very well. The legions have awoken the monsters of doom and destruction. Ph34r.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Learn a language.

When I'm in classes that bore me I try to learn Latin, Ancient Greek or Japanese with Flash Cards.
  • edited September 2008
    fantastic contraption
    Speaking of that, I did a bit more work on doing as many levels as I could without using powered wheels. Here's one of the harder ones
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • My school blocks pretty much everything, even stuff that has the .edu domain.
  • edited September 2008
    Updated for Ro and Ro only. Fine. And for Sail.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Updated for Ro and Ro only.Fine. And for Sail.
    What a lovely human you are.
  • Pen, paper, DRAW!
    Quoted for truth. As long as I have a sketchbook and a pencil, or even a crappy ballpoint pen and an envelope or something, it's impossible to be bored. If you don't draw already, it's really not hard to get started.
    Yay! I feel <3'd. ^_^
    Hey! I have you guys subscribed.
  • *falls over*
  • I'm currently bored as well, however to pass my boredom I'm reading more of "Robot", "Y, the Last Man", or playing DS games.
  • Go to ConceptArt.Org and check out their forums, including their "Character-of-the-Week" and other "of-the-Week" forums for ideas to practice on. Then look at all the other artwork on the forums and get the same inferiority complex I developed.
  • Jeez, you and Concept Art.org. STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP!
  • I like conceptart.org. But not interactively...I just like to take their daily sketch ideas and keep my work to myself.

Also...
    Learn about the law via podcast! Life of a Law Student has been awesome thus far, although occasionally shows in the archives don't work. (Also, this only applies to US and Canadian law)